Notices

Greetings from Miami!!!!

Old 02-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Greetings from Miami!!!!

Hello to all that could not make the trip. This years show is has been fantastic, met quite a few OSO folks and we have attended just about every party on SoBe, the weather has been great, although a bit windy

Yesterday, NEVRENUFF,Craig223, his lovely wife Nancy and I spent the day in GLH's new 42 TIGER. We hooked up with OSO Steve and Samantha, Nautikitty and his crew and we steamed south to Key Largo, spent a couple of hours at Gilberts and then hung it out back to Miami ....Man, that GLH HAS ONE BEAUTIFUL BOAT! It sure was a treat to be able to go for a full throttle long distance run in such a cool rig. I was just blown away at how well GL's Tiger works, those MERCURY 600SC's run SWEEEEEETTT! What an incredible package and they sound incredible. GLH, I can't thank you enough!

The Cigarette party was a hoot! Not what this Mainer is used to for sure. We all had a blast met up with more OSO'ers than I could count. Hey Nort!!!!!

Today we are going to scour the show and check out the new product.

Catch you later,

Kurt
Old 02-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Hey Kurt-

Where are the pictures from yesterday???? I would have taken them, but I had to work yesterday. GL let me ride with him, on Friday, from Port Everglades to Government Cut....It is a SWEET Tiger!!!

LS JR.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:26 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo Kurt. Good seeing you and everyone else again. I'll start posting pictures soon...
Old 02-15-2004, 09:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Biggus

thanx for the update.
wish I was there.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:15 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

kurt did you haul your boat down?

i had to return to NY but on the way up saw a cig headed down (about 30 minutes north of daytona) that looked kinda like your's.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Registered

Good to see everyone again! The party at Touch was something else and big cudo's to Steve and Jeff for a freat party!!
Old 02-15-2004, 10:29 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Greetings from Miami!!!!

We hooked up with OSO Steve and Samantha, Nautikitty and his crew and we steamed south to Key Largo, spent a couple of hours at Gilberts and then hung it out back to Miami ....Man, that GLH HAS ONE BEAUTIFUL BOAT! It sure was a treat to be able to go for a full throttle long distance run in such a cool rig. I was just blown away at how well GL's Tiger works, those MERCURY 600SC's run SWEEEEEETTT! What an incredible package and they sound incredible. GLH, I can't thank you enough!

Catch you later,

Kurt [/B][/QUOTE]

Lucky Dog!!!! You hung out with Samantha and that guy Steve that's always with her!!! I'd need that ride ride to Key Largo just to cool off!!
Old 02-15-2004, 10:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lucky bastards!
Old 02-15-2004, 10:57 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Ready for a little plane ride Cap? $1000.00 round trip...that's nothin' for a gov't employee of your stature!!!
Old 02-15-2004, 08:33 PM
Banned

We were there as well. What happened to everyone that "luvs the rough?". Unless my eyes were deceiving me, I saw everyone run through Government Cut!

I know it had to have BIG on the outside with that wind blowing like that. I heard someone ask Cig1 if he caught any air out there. He wasn't sure if they caught any water. I think BG1 came down on the outside didn't he?

I got some pics from Monty's that I'll post.

Quick Reply: Greetings from Miami!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.