Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Miami OSO Lunch Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72060-miami-oso-lunch-run-pics.html)

epeek 02-22-2004 06:33 PM

WAAAA,I wish I was there.:( Just talked to Otis 311,
caving his skull in with GLH at Shooters. Lucky
bastages! Told me he was drinkin with the owner
of Nortech and the next thing he knew,he was
cruzin in a Nortech cat at 125 mph, Lucky bastages!

Audiofn 02-22-2004 06:49 PM

Thanks for the pictures. All I got was phone calls!!!!! :D:D

Jon

OldSchool 02-22-2004 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Cgarrett
Glad to have the opportunity to have met some of you on the docks of Montys while you were waiting for the boats to arrive. It looks like you had a fantastic time.
It was real easy getting dropped off by the shuttle bus driver to get to Montys, getting picked back up by one was another story:( Finally just flagged a cab down and they took us to the Marriott.

Cordell

Nice to meet you as well Cordell!!!:)

Jon,
I don't remember alot from that week, did we call you?:D :D Sorry about that if we did!!!:p :p

force 320 02-22-2004 10:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you guys are so spoiled, here is what I was doing this Sunday

Nauti Kitty 02-23-2004 06:47 PM

Craig and his wife, biggus, glh, lucky strike & jr, sydwayz, cigarette 1, and everyone else I met on that trip were great. Very enjoyable day. It's very fun to put names with faces and all shoot the sh#t about boats. All three rides I went with on sat were great, looking forward to next year. I think we may have the beginnings of a tradition, hmmmm? Can anyone remember everglades marina poker run 1993?

BTW JM My speaker temp gauges were redlined all week. Just goes to show the decibels of a 950 will win everytime. :) NK

lucky strike 02-23-2004 07:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Parnell,

On Sat. around 10:35 AM you were on 441 and you went by a HUGE Ford dealer...Next to that was a little used Mercedes dealer. That was US!! You can see the boat in the background going down the street. Great meeting you, and your boat is sick!!!

LS JR.

Nauti Kitty 02-23-2004 07:55 PM

Thanks Bobby and nice meeting you and your dad also. BTW Quick on the shudder. ;) NK

I remember your place cause I went down that road about 10 times in the last two weeks. Do you have a SL55 amg with the towing package? Let me know. :p

lucky strike 02-23-2004 08:03 PM

Yeah...2 of them actually :rolleyes:.

1) White - AMG wheels -
2) Black - AMG wheels -

TOW package of course ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LS JR.

CAP071 02-23-2004 08:06 PM

Told me he was drinkin with the owner
of Nortech and the next thing he knew,he was
cruzin in a Nortech cat at 125 mph,

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET :crazy: :D :) :p

Biggus 02-24-2004 07:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Man, that was a fun weekend! :eek: :D

Parnell, your new boat looks incredible. I hope all went well! How many hours did you rack up over the last 2 weeks???

Great to see the old friends and meet some new friends!

I'll see you next year for sure!

Kurt

:cool: