Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Apache News,,, Jayl13 working for Apache !! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72073-apache-news-jayl13-working-apache.html)

Chris288 02-18-2004 12:14 PM

Apache News,,, Jayl13 working for Apache !!

Just heard Jason is the marketing and public relations manager for Apache,,, Sounds like the T-shirt business is booming.. :D :D

P.S. good luck Jay..;) ;)

CigDaze 02-18-2004 12:17 PM

Cool deal. Good luck, Jay. :cool:

So, when do we see the spy photos of the new boats. ;) :) :D

OldSchool 02-18-2004 12:34 PM

I met JayL13 at the boat show, he was working at the Apache booth. Cool guy, I wish him nothing but good luck in his new career!!:)

Craig

OldSchool 02-18-2004 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Jason's picture that was posted on another thread. He seemed very excited about working there! He said that his Baja project was almost completed.

PhantomChaos 02-18-2004 12:51 PM

Re: Apache News,,, Jayl13 working for Apache !!

Originally posted by Chris232
Just heard Jason is the marketing and public relations manager for Apache,,,
...........boy they sure could have used that over the last year or so. Hopefully he'll keep the other factory people from getting on OSO to bash potential clients. :p :p

rchevelle71 02-18-2004 12:53 PM

Damn you guys are slow!!!!

I expected this over the weekend.

Jay contacted me a few weeks back, and asked me to keep it a secret til the show. Jay and his wife Julie were down over last summer, and we(well, someone with a real boat, but I met them up there) took them up to Peanut Island, showed them the waters, and around town, they fell in love, and wanted to move down(besides, we all know Jasons love for Apache). Jay, and julie were down a few weeks back looking for apartments, and we went to dinner with them at Boston's in Delray, they are very excited about the move, and Apache.

Welcome to South Florida, Jay, and Julie!!!!

Now get that Baja down here so we can show you some "REAL" water, talkin 7-9' today:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!

Biggus 02-18-2004 12:58 PM

I met him while checking out the Apache booth. Jay, I wish you the best, you sure are enthusiastic about the product and hope all works out well.

Kurt :cool:

HiPerf2000 02-18-2004 01:00 PM

Wow...now i'm pissed.

i'll be heading down for the poker run tommorow morning, and no one told me about the new fashion trends. Mullets, rolled up sleeves, and old school Oakley Razors. Man i'm gonna look out of place. :p

:D :D just bustin your balls Jay :D :D

you still got my engine alignment tool i lent you?

SummerObsession 02-18-2004 06:35 PM

See Apache owners forum thread for more details;)