Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Its time for the big event........ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/72700-its-time-big-event.html)

Ange 03-10-2004 11:27 AM

I only have one question. HOW DID I END UP IN THIS? Dave, don't make me get Jennifer on you!

Phknlwyr 03-10-2004 11:35 AM

Originally posted by stecz20
kev i dont understand the problem, the invitation is in th e mail.. how could i not invite my best buddy...and kevin, i dont have 8 daughters...just dogs and a boat...your buddy dave....

Ps...dont think i dont know where you live...ill give you a hint.....Green Bay.....did you forget im a man that knows how to get things...

In the mail? I thought that with all the gold leaf and diamond accents, the invite would be hand delivered to all invitees. OK, I'll wait.

Thank you for the post script. I'm not sure everyone reading this appreciates and understands the code that you use. So, for their benefit, let me respond by stating that although you are a "man that knows how to get things," I'm not a "resident of Green Bay" like you - i.e. I am not a packer - nonetheless, I appreciate the offer but you will have to settle with having Rags toss your salad when he relocates to the east coast.

cuda 03-10-2004 11:37 AM

you have some nerve, old man...
I'm working hard. I just got off the phone with Debbie. I just sent her and three guys 150 miles to do a little repair job. The only thing is, I sent them with the wrong tile.:( :rolleyes: :mad:

cuda 03-10-2004 11:38 AM

Oh, by the way Stecz, I just got off the phone with my best boatin' buddy, and he may be headed to the dark side also.:(

cuda 03-10-2004 11:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Stecz, are you sure you've never been to Green Bay?:eek:

stecz20 03-10-2004 11:47 AM

do we know him...how is he doing this, with what rig...you and your buddy are traders to your people..i will have to consult with the club to see if your paper work went through ok.. dont get your hopes up your little stunt, posting a formula pic did not look good to the boys.. ill see what i can do

cuda 03-10-2004 11:51 AM

posting a formula pic did not look good to the boys.. ill see what i can do
I know it probably made the boys feel a bit inferior with their rigs, but I'm sure Mr Wonderful can soothe their feelings.

stecz20 03-10-2004 12:17 PM

ill do the best i can..hey kev whos address was that i had...your pop..lol guess that one will be a no...hey grandpa cuda dont come in so late tonight, 10:00 pm sharp... dont be late...ill be waiting for you, and my boy kev....my best man... Mr. Wonderful

cuda 03-10-2004 12:23 PM

I'll be in earlier tonight, I have to get up to drive to Orlando in the morning, so I can't hang out til 2 am!:eek:

ragtop409 03-10-2004 03:22 PM

Hey I have gone no were. Just seating here watching you all make fools out of your selves. And for Rolly and his ride I will put black bottom paint on it and turn it into a fishing boat "Buba Rollys Fishin" :D :D :D :D

RollWithIt 03-10-2004 03:32 PM

Boy, not only did you buy a boat with bottom paint, now you want to put it on more boats. Too bad for you it wont be mine. :p but hey, we all have dreams.

stecz20 03-10-2004 03:43 PM

i heard cuda is going to put bottom paint on his new cafe racer...just like school in the summer, no class....Mr. Wonderful

ragtop409 03-15-2004 09:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Mr. Wonderfull :fish:

Do you still think your boy Rolly can hang with this? :chick:

Look what I found today hiding under my hatch. :eek:

:D Rag's :D

ragtop409 03-15-2004 09:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:crazy:

Downtown42 03-15-2004 09:29 PM

Take that cover off and get a nice SS flame arrestor

stecz20 03-15-2004 09:35 PM

rags, whats with that cover... punk..

ragtop409 03-16-2004 07:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
downtown you mean something like this?

ragtop409 03-16-2004 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And I have the cover for two reasons, keeps a nice stock look and Wellcraft mounted the hour meter in it. You can see it if you look close.

wwwTOPDJcom 03-16-2004 07:59 PM

looks good is that a real 502 block? or did you work your 454 and buy the cover :D

Downtown42 03-16-2004 08:55 PM

ok

ragtop409 04-12-2004 01:07 AM

Hey joe you get boat of yours all dialed in saturday in the poker run? Tha way you can take care of Mr. Wonderfull? Rolly you get your boat to FL. I had my house inspected yesterday and spent several hours with the new owner to be showin him the ins and outs of the swiming pool operations.
Rag's

cuda 04-12-2004 06:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mr Wonderful is skeered up. He won't even put his scow in the water. He claims he's sending it to Florida to redo the dash, but I think he's going to plant a couiple palms and ferns in it to make a tasteful little garden area for that trailer queen.

Be afraid Stecz, very afraid.

RollWithIt 04-12-2004 11:15 AM

Dont have the boat here yet. But, going to go back and get the other one so I can sell it. Then I need to get a bigger truck to get the Baja down here. But I also have job/work/company stuff to worry about. Believe me, I am in withdrawl though. Cant wait to get it down here. Glad to hear about your house Rags. Hope to see you soon down here. Cuda thats funny. BTW, it looks like you got the Formula running pretty good. We will have to get together sometime and run over some manatees. :eek: :p :D

Wasabe 04-12-2004 02:20 PM

No hurting harmless Animals Jason! Be nice.

RollWithIt 04-13-2004 12:27 PM

come on Wasabe, you should know I'm joking about that. Shoot, I dont even hunt cause I dont really care for the idiotic mentality that hunting prooves ones manhood. Or the "Sport" aspect of it. You want sport, give people spears to hunt bear with. Now that is sport. Besides, people are more challenging and rewarding to hunt anyways. :D