Notices

Merlin540/Charlie Amann

Old 03-03-2004, 12:27 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Merlin540/Charlie Amann

They dont make people like this anymore, Charlie from White Oak Marine in Cinnci Ohio 513-741-1300. I baught a Imco upper that did not work out with the 1.36 gears, Charlie told me send it back, and I will exchange the gears to the 1.50 ratio and the shaft at no extra cost to you. He did and sent me the upper FEdex at no extra cost.It is people like this that you can always call and buy stuff without having to worry in what you are getting. Thank you Charlie for your time and efforts to get me going.

Albert
Old 03-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Charlie is "Good People" He takes care of all of us up here !
Old 03-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

YEP! Thats ol' MERLIN 540!

He hlps me out all the time!! Even with the FORD!!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:01 PM
merlin540

oops i forgot to call you back byron. sorry i owe you one see ya

Old 03-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Sounds like Charlie is the man!! He responded to my post in the "wanted" section and confirmed things within a couple days. Sounds like I'll have a new propshaft in the mail soon. Glad to hear positive comments in regards to customer service.....that's my #1 complaint about most businesses.

Nice work Charlie!!
Old 03-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Charlie, his family and team are great people, and on more than one occasion have gone way out of their way to help somebody out. Looking forward to seeing you guy's again this summer.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Registered

Charlie and his family are definitly a class act.
He helped us out at a race and helped me out on my own outdrive.
They are great people.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:21 PM
Allan4

My motor is sitting at his shop right now.....I was supposed to build it (with his supervision), but Charlie calls me everyday with updates on the build and confirming parts orders with me. Long story short, he basically has built the entire motor, ordered the parts and paid for them and set up the dyno time for me, all without me ever asking. I have done essentially nothing other than break the motor down and take it all to his shop and talk over strategy with him. The rest is all Charlie. He is taking care of me bigtime on this and no matter what is always there to help out. I have never been turned away when I asked him for help, and to be honest, I am not sure I know anyone else who has either.

Another thing...when something leaves his shop it is correct. He does not let it leave unless it is done right. All of us in Cincy get alot of help from Charlie on a regular basis, we all owe him favors..hahahahah

MYP28, your story sounds pretty familiar. He would rather it be fixed for you than worry about shipping costs.

Thanks again for the help Chuckie...

Old 03-05-2004, 02:32 PM
merlin540

DAVE YOUR PROPSHAFT SHIPPED TODAY. I SENT THE BILLING INFO WITH IT SEE YA CHARLIE

Old 03-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Registered

Talking

Charlie,

Sounds good....I just got your voicemail message. I'll fire off payment to you when I get the bill. Thanks for everything.

Dave

Quick Reply: Merlin540/Charlie Amann

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.