Notices

OPEC - A bunch of Idiots!

Old 03-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Panther
The price of oil and the increase in cost of living is not following the salaries that are being paid to workers in the US.

In my field the average salary had decreased 10-15% from about 3 years ago. If normal cost of living increases were given, the price at the pump may be a little easier to deal with. In my opinion I think this is a big part of the problem!
Gee.... we have our ex Pres Bill Clinton to blame.... our jobs have been going to China for years... our manufacturing jobs are diminishing... and yet property and the cost of living keep going up while our standard of living goes down... I guess the politicians won't be happy until we have the same standard of living that the Chinese had before they took all our jobs... I know I don't want to cook my rice over a fire fueled by dung in a communal kitchen with my neighbor...
Old 03-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Registered

Originally posted by new29ol
Those Camel Jocky Towel Heads are the problem plain and simple!
Roflmao..... don't make any racial statements here..... some one may start calling you an Okie.... .....lmao
Old 03-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But there is hope - it's an election year - 3 things will get George W re-elected - low gas prices, finding Bin Laden and some weapons of mass destruction - all of which will happen. I have a feeling that they know where Bin Laden is, but are waiting for the right time to spread the news...
Old 03-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Fever Mike
I am in Miami for business and gas on the water I saw was $2.59 a gallon for 89!
It's that much at the pumps here in Los Angeles.... I don't want to think what they are getting down at the marina....
Old 03-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally posted by dyno
Screw them!!It aint there oil there just closer to it,Lets figure out a way to drill through the earth and suck it out from under them!
That's the best solution for the high cost of oil I've seen yet!!!! ...