n. michigan fun (poker) run 5 >

n. michigan fun (poker) run 5

Notices

n. michigan fun (poker) run 5

Old 03-08-2004, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb n. michigan fun (poker) run 5

the n. michigan fun (poker) run 5 will be july 24th sat. people wanted to do it different this year so we are starting in cheboygan and are going to run to charlevoix. going to hit the back side of mackinaw island and the back side of beaver island (high island is on the back side) we have a caterer set up to bring food out to the boats in round lake (charlevoix). 24th is the last night of venetian so there will be two sets of fireworks, and a lite boat parade that night.
just like previous years everything will be ala carte, poker hands, party favors, food get what you want.
boat ride is free except gas of course.
again like previous years this is not an organized event, its only old and new friends enjoying a day on the water.

i do not have prices yet, the party favors will be alot better than the lame towels last year though. hands prob. 20 again, food 15-20 pp???? email me if you are truly interested.

[email protected]

dyno you are in charge of the southern invasion, it is fun guys. don i was looking up last years info and just found the pics that you posted from last year, wow what a sunrise!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Registered

another day in n. michigan
Attached Thumbnails n. michigan fun (poker) run 5-sunday-5am-ya-i-up.jpg  
Old 03-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott you had just gone to bed when Jim took that picture!!! What a great time you guys know how to have fun!!! Now for the rest of the people down state that have never had the sack to run Northern Michigan this is your chance to do it with guides that know the area like the back of there hands. Dont miss this!!!I've said it before its the best $50 I've ever spent on the water!!!
See you all there!!!
Don
Old 03-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

No Sack thats you old Yella!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

This is a trip that we really want to make. The problem is logistics. That's a heck of a drive to make. Can't take the ferry either. That's $300 each way!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Cord if I was you I'd try to take a week then and start or finish the week with the run....there is soooooo much to do up there!!!NNow if the rest of the west Michigan guys will get off the porch this run is reasonable.....not a weeks pay just to get in!!!Come on Crazyhorse,Kaama,Foul,dkwestern,Mitchstellin,Mackd ad,Fred.......My friend did it in a 23 Welcraft and had a ball!!! he will be there again this year!!
Old 03-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

Hey Yzbert,
Hope to make it this year for the fun run. All depends on whether some lame-a$$ mechanic can get my motors back together or not. He keeps telling me my motors won't be able to put out as much HP as before.
Old 03-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Registered

dave, i worry about that mechanic, everytime iam over there he is never working on it. then he tells me mine starts on wends. does the 10,000 quote seem right to you? between that and insurance i might take this year off from boating all togeather. they both seem to have real nice boats though.

by the way he sold me a lot of extra efi parts, told me if i could figure out how to bolt them on to go for it.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Registered

Yzbert - That $10,000 quote should just about do it. It takes a lot money to make those Baja's move. As respects those EFI parts - help yourself to any of those worn out parts.

Troutly - Just doing a little preventive maintenance. Pulled the heads and sent them to the machine shop. One head was slightly warped, re-seated the valves, and put new valve springs in. Found a couple of spark plug wires that were shorting, air cleaners replaced, etc. Should be running in top form this year. Yzbert hasn't figured out yet that he's paying for my engine work so don't tell him.
You need to come over for the fun run. I have not been on it before, but Yzbert and his friends have told me of the great time they have and the more FORMULA's the better.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Slips

We may come up and do this run, where would you suggest we get slips? We will need slips for 2 36's a 41 and a 50, any thoughts. Steve

Quick Reply: n. michigan fun (poker) run 5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.