Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Will Splash Their Boat First? Audio or Too Old? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/73674-who-will-splash-their-boat-first-audio-too-old.html)

buck183 03-10-2004 08:30 AM

Originally posted by CAP071
This is the General Boating Forum! You may need to move this thread to off/topic :D
Now that's some funny chit right there. :eek:

Buck

lucy 03-10-2004 09:25 AM

GO FRED GO!!!!!!! ;)

DoTheMath 03-10-2004 09:35 AM

Support Too Olds efforts and go buy a Whopper!

Wait, they said that the US is suffering from an obesity problem so make it a salad and order a new home theater system from Audio!!

Wait then he won't have time to work on the boat...

Damn, this is not an easy question!:D :crazy:

cuda 03-10-2004 10:02 AM

Originally posted by DoTheMath
Support Too Olds efforts and go buy a Whopper!

Heck with that, support Cuda and buy a Big Mac!;)

Shane 03-10-2004 10:14 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Oh ya and I could not hit the water for another 4 or 5 years and still havfe less down time then the Hambergler
LMAO!:D :D :D :D Hambergler...that's HYSTERICAL:D :D

X-Rated30 03-10-2004 10:28 AM

Originally posted by CBlakeNS
Also what is the deal behind "Allen4 is a putz" never really understood that, can someone explain it?
Res Ipsa Loquitur.:cool:

Oh, and I second moving this to "Off Topic".:rolleyes:

SummerObsession 03-10-2004 11:31 AM

Originally posted by Shane
LMAO!:D :D :D :D Hambergler...that's HYSTERICAL:D :D
LMAO also! In the immortal words of Larry the Cable Guy: "I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!".

SummerObsession 03-10-2004 11:43 AM

As for the question, let's analyze this logically for a minute. ;)

The contestants:

Too Old: Has the benefit of years of wisdom and experience. This is not his first rodeo. Although his boating skill have yet to be proven (or even seen for that matter):D , his boat restoration skills are top notch.
He also has been married for quite some time (how many years?), and therefore his wife will no doubt ENCOURAGE him to spend as much time as possible working on his boat (to stay the h*ll away from her!!!:D :D ). This is definitely in his favor.

AudioFn: I don't know if this is his first project or not, but has has removed and installed plenty of interiors while installing stereo equipment. I'm guessing he has the skills.
However, he is a honeymooner. This means his wife still WANTS him to be with her all the time! Not good for this little contest.:p New wives inevitably keep their new husbands tired (or should I say worn out?;) ;) ), broke (gotta build the new nest ya know:rolleyes: :p ) and their schdules full of lots of little fun :rolleyes: activities to keep their minds from wandering.

After much (WAY too much) analyzation:
Audio: YOU ARE TOAST!

impulsive 03-10-2004 12:50 PM

Oh boy, look what I started. Now I'm going to have to go help Jon so he can win.;) Not that I know what the hell i'm doing or anything. Ehhh, maybe i'll just bring a 30 pack instead.:D

Hey sutphen30 and all other Boston members, lets give him a hand!!:)

DoTheMath 03-10-2004 01:05 PM

I'm in!:)

Just be sure that Too Old doesn't get to any of us and offers $$$ to be a "plant" to slow Audio's project down! ;)