Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Stinson!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/74146-happy-birthday-stinson.html)

Bob Saccenti 03-16-2004 12:16 PM

Re: Re: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bob Saccenti
Happy Birthday to you,, Happy Birthday to you,, Happy Birthday Dear Sean
Happy Birthday toooooooooo yoooooooooou!!!!!!

OK BACK TO WORK
We have deadlines to meet.

I will be up by you next week for a belated Birthday party. Enjoy Your Birthday "KID"

Bobby & Holly
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Bobby & Holly

This means alot to me. I am now back to work so get your butt up here so we can go test that boat!!

Everyone else thanks for all the Birthday wishes.

Sean

Hey! Birthday Boy
Let me know if the temperature will be in the eighties, if not you test the boat!!
Where is Scott when we need him ?

sean stinson 03-16-2004 12:40 PM

Re: Re: Re: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN'

Happy Birthday to you,, Happy Birthday to you,, Happy Birthday Dear Sean
Happy Birthday toooooooooo yoooooooooou!!!!!!

OK BACK TO WORK
We have deadlines to meet.

I will be up by you next week for a belated Birthday party. Enjoy Your Birthday "KID"

Bobby & Holly

Thanks Bobby & Holly

This means alot to me. I am now back to work so get your butt up here so we can go test that boat!!

Everyone else thanks for all the Birthday wishes.

Sean

Hey! Birthday Boy
Let me know if the temperature will be in the eighties, if not you test the boat!!
Where is Scott when we need him ?

Well right now I would like to tell you it is in the eighties but that wouldn't be true....it's snowing and we are supposed to get 6" by days end. Scotty looks like you're up bro.

sean stinson 03-16-2004 12:41 PM

Originally posted by big daddy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your AARP card should be there any day now.

With the odds I could've gotten 6 years ago, a bet on you making it to 41 would have made me a VERY wealthy man today! That brings up the question of whether or not an aluminum walker can be a suitable substitute for a brass pole... let us know.

P.S. Did you really come clean about your age to Terra, or did she cut the end of your finger off and count the rings?

She cut off the finger bro....Call me when you have a chance bro.

wannabe 03-16-2004 12:53 PM

Happy B-Day

Congrats on making another year and still being vertical.

Wish you and the "new Chief team" the best.

Wannabe

rockstrmkr 03-16-2004 03:16 PM

Happy Birthday...Bro !!!!

How does it feel to be "that" old ????

All the best,
Hans