Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Great People (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/74245-great-people.html)

trader1 03-16-2004 12:47 PM

Great People

I had thwe distict pleasure of meeting Semper Fi and his wonderful girlfriend this past weekend. He flew out from Cali to look at my boat. I had a great time with them a cold ride and shared some great stories with them. I look forward to visiting with Semper and girlfriend in Cali and Havasu very soon. I have made new friends and wanted to share that with other members. It is really great when you get to meet the people on this board from other areas and what tops it off is we all have the same love for the sport, and are able to make lasting friendships across the country. I hope others have the opportunity I have had. Ok enough have a great day everyone!!!!

Semper Fi 03-16-2004 02:17 PM

Matt,
Marylou and I had a great time as well visiting you and Amy. We thank you for your hospitality and look forward to staying friends for a long time. It is great to meet people on this board and develop friendships and enjoy this sport we love so much.

The Powerplay was even nicer "in person" than in the pictures! I love that boat. I have always loved the 33' Powerplay. The boat is SOLD...done deal!!! We enjoyed a great burger at Red Eye's---that place looks like Powerboat heaven!

You and Amy are always welcome out to Cali for a visit, just let us know when. We want to come visit you again during the summer and go boating on the Chesapeake in your Gladiator. :D

I also have spoken to Too Old alot recently buying some extra stuff for the Powerplay and he is a great guy to talk to and to do business with. If you're looking for parts, give him a call.

jafo 03-16-2004 06:05 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
What a couple of knobs.:D :D :D
Salesmanship at its' finest....................

:p :D :p

33 Powerplay is one of my favorite boats- enjoy!!!!:cool:

Downtown42 03-16-2004 06:08 PM

I'm just wondering if they didn't buy the boat....

Semper Fi 03-16-2004 09:07 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Isn't this a little love-fest.....

What a couple of knobs.:D :D :D

FUNNY!!!:D :D

R Addiction 03-16-2004 09:22 PM

Too Old, That kills me.....Knobs...LMAO!!

Semper Fi....look familiar......

Semper Fi 03-16-2004 09:42 PM

Originally posted by R Addiction
Too Old, That kills me.....Knobs...LMAO!!

Semper Fi....look familiar......

Yes it does, that place was cool!!

trader1 03-16-2004 09:54 PM

Too Old you are killing me!

MitchStellin 03-16-2004 10:08 PM

Everyone here is great, you could not find a better place to make friends than OSO. I figure I could go to any state and find someone from OSO:D

R Addiction 03-17-2004 07:00 AM

Semper Fi, You should see it in the summer on sunday afternnon.....Bikini Contests, Standing Room only!!!:cool: