Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Travis - Austin, Texas - Saturday, March 20th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/74339-lake-travis-austin-texas-saturday-march-20th.html)

Clay Washington 03-17-2004 10:57 AM

Lake Travis - Austin, Texas - Saturday, March 20th

Is anyone gonna be on Lake Travis on Saturday, March 20th. It's the official 1st day of Spring. Time to get the boat wet! :cool:

Weather Forecast for Austin, Texas

ST31 03-17-2004 12:27 PM

I wish. Still waiting for the work to be completed. Looks like it will be atleast another two weeks for me.

Joe 03-17-2004 01:11 PM

heading up there on the 26th. see you there if weather permits (otherwise coming up w/ out the boat), and you're on the lake.

btw: did you ever get that gas reim. form? if not, e-mail me and i'll reply w/ the doc. oh, i might have it saved on my home computer, so include your fax and i'll send it one of two ways.

p.s. my oso memebership just expired, so i can't pm until i'm back up and running!

[email protected]
713-222-7667

BajaRunner 03-17-2004 02:22 PM

i wont be there this weekend, but should be the next. joe---id like to meet up with you if you come, clay you too.

Clay Washington 03-18-2004 07:18 AM

Shannon, I saw your engines on Tuesday. They look AWESOME! See you in two weeks. :)

Joe, I will be on the lake on Saturday, March 27th. It's my birthday. And yes, I got my off-road gas-tax rebate last month. :cool:

Jason, see ya next Saturday! :D

Clay Washington 03-18-2004 07:20 AM

BTW... If I can get two cute girls to come with me, I'm going today! :D

BajaRunner 03-18-2004 08:07 AM

Originally posted by Clay Washington
BTW... If I can get two cute girls to come with me, I'm going today! :D
If you do go, you better post pics :D

Clay Washington 03-18-2004 09:36 AM

I can't. :( The (soon to be ex) wife took the digital camera.

I met these girls at the boat show and saw them again on Tuesday. I tried to get them to go on Wednesday, but they said that they wanted to go today (Thursday). Being a pessimist, I bet that they cancel. But if they do go, I'm sure that they will have fun, and they will be with me many times this summer.

We'll see... (crossing my fingers) :D

BajaRunner 03-18-2004 09:40 AM

Originally posted by Clay Washington
I can't. :( The (soon to be ex) wife took the digital camera.

I met these girls at the boat show and saw them again on Tuesday. I tried to get them to go on Wednesday, but they said that they wanted to go today (Thursday). Being a pessimist, I bet that they cancel. But if they do go, I'm sure that they will have fun, and they will be with me many times this summer.

We'll see... (crossing my fingers) :D

hmmm, 2 girls and clay, secluded cove, let me guess what happens next :D :D :D

Clay Washington 03-18-2004 09:42 AM

LOL! One step at a time... I've got to get them on the boat first! :eek:

BTW, they are sisters. 21 & 23 years old (I think). Both are about 5'2" and both have HUGE tits! I can't wait to see them in their bikinis! :D