Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Storm Front 1997 Topgun (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/74571-storm-front-1997-topgun.html)

jmackin 03-21-2004 08:11 AM

Sorry I was talking about the boat with the mountains on the side. I dont know anything about the boat you are inquiring about.

musthave1 08-07-2017 02:38 AM

13 years later

As time goes by... I came across this very old thread while searching for Storm Front, so I had to dig it out. She´s 20 now and for sale in Sardegna, Italy. Still the same flag paint after so many years.
I´m new to this forum as I´m currently looking for a cigarette in Europe. I´m located in Germany and wonder whether it´s worth flying over to Italy and have a look at her.

As this is my first post, I´m not allowed to post links. She is advertised in yachtworld, location Italy 97´ Cigarette Top Gun

Is it true that she has a Kevlar hull? Anybody has information on Storm Front?

Love this forum
Rich

Von Bongo 08-09-2017 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by musthave1 (Post 4574280)
As time goes by... I came across this very old thread while searching for Storm Front, so I had to dig it out. She´s 20 now and for sale in Sardegna, Italy. Still the same flag paint after so many years.
I´m new to this forum as I´m currently looking for a cigarette in Europe. I´m located in Germany and wonder whether it´s worth flying over to Italy and have a look at her.

As this is my first post, I´m not allowed to post links. She is advertised in yachtworld, location Italy 97´ Cigarette Top Gun

Love this forum
Rich

There were seven 1997 38 top guns built. All had Kevlar in the layup. If that is in fact one then yes it will.

93 shooter 08-09-2017 12:33 PM

1997 CIGARETTE 38 TOP GUN Power Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

Originally Posted by musthave1 (Post 4574280)

Love this forum
Rich