Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

powerguy 05-17-2004 08:09 PM

Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Did not get out today but spent some time on the boat at the dock cleaning the bilge and installing bumpers on my dock slip. Met up with bajaneil to give him a prop to try and GLH stopped by in the tiger. It was a beautiful day.

waterheater 05-17-2004 08:19 PM

You know it would be nice if we lived closer. You know of a place we could at least trailer launch, reload, then store during down time thats safe in the area? Gets old towing all the time. However, we can deal.

GLH 05-17-2004 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by waterheater
You know it would be nice if we lived closer. You know of a place we could at least trailer launch, reload, then store during down time thats safe in the area? Gets old towing all the time. However, we can deal.

I might know someone. Also they sell realestate closer to the water last time I checked! :D
You sould'nt move just get a 35 like you said that is the deal!!!!
Just call me a facilitator!

GLH 05-17-2004 10:50 PM

We had a nice dinner cruise on the North side of Juniper Island for dinner, buzzed Burlington with a few high speed pass.
Just to remind them what it was before the burned out lawyers from the lower cities took over!

BTW all those kayaks out at dusk without lights bobbing in the middle of the Lake. I know your cheap asses nature loving bark chewing nature might not let you buy destructive non environmentally friendly batteries but burning a little stored electricity in the form of a light bulb will feel better than a 5 ton, 80MPH boat with labbed props running over your dumb ass in the troff of a wave at dusk.

I mean these dumb-asses surely didn't invent the button with four holes in it! Jeez then when an accident happens it's our fault because we had the foresightedness to have lights and power where those pot smoking dough heads were half drowned getting a bobbing buzz on!

waterheater 05-18-2004 06:27 AM

GL i dont know what it is but you really need to speak your mind and not beat around the bush. We told you the other day to just stop holding back and say how you really feel. You will feel MUCH better when you stand up and say whats on your mind. :D

Kanookstr 05-18-2004 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
we had the foresightedness to have lights and power where those pot smoking dough heads were half drowned getting a bobbing buzz on!

Do what you want to the pot smokers, :argue: but leave us Cocane snorters alone :D :eek:

Whack Kack 05-19-2004 08:32 PM

GLH,

How do I register for the Milk Run event? I'm brand new to OSO and have never posted. Oh to be a virgin... I have a 23 foot Ultra with four people including myself. If my 23 Ultra turns into a 38 Hustler do I need to re-register?

GLH 05-19-2004 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Joe Remes
How do I register for the Milk Run event? I'm brand new to OSO and have never posted. Oh to be a virgin... I have a 23 foot Ultra with four people including myself. If my 23 Ultra turns into a 38 Hustler do I need to re-register?

Need to Register? No such thing

Re-Register? Heck I am working on a registering process for the run in 2020 so I will not address re-registering till at least 2035 I hope you will bear with me.

Say your coming and hook-up with the gang? Absolutely, the more the merrier, there is no such thing has registering for this.

It's a ride our family goes on and happen to invite as many people to join us, some people like it and we seem to have fun so get that bigger rig and have fun!!!!

GLH 05-19-2004 10:03 PM

Oh I forgot Joe all these registering and re-registering will cost you the basic fee everytime so you might be carefull because those $0 dollars fees keep adding up!

Nothing charged nothing promised, just our little run!

Oh yahh might be a little longer this year!

powerguy 05-20-2004 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Remes
GLH,

Joe - welcome.... be careful though.. I have seen a 22 Baja turn into a 42 Tiger nearly overnight, right G.L