2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Old 05-21-2004, 05:12 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

js,
Neil's from NY State I think South of Plattsburgh, he told me he puts in the water at the Peru launch on the west wide of Valcour Island.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

JS,

GL is correct, my residence is in Peru, NY, just south of Plattsburgh. I purchased the outlaw in the states, however, at that time my nearest dealer in the US was near syracuse.

In my opinion Groupe Iberville is the most knowledgeable and qualified performance boat service available anywhere near me. Most boat service places I've visited I wouldn't want them washing my boat let alone servicing it.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
Unfortunatly now a days in this country you can get sued for just doing that.
Had a niebor few years back do just that. Invited a few friends over to party and have a good time. well one of them left and got into an accident. The people he hit sued the guy that left, and the guy that had the party.They won!!!It's not so much us friends sueing each other. it's the people not involved.
Just delete this entire thread Friday night before the get together.
Sounds like a good plan to me .
Old 05-26-2004, 09:34 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Went to the Turtle for dinner tonight.

Basically we stopped building our Ark thru these biblical downpours we've been having and took the other boat to Plattsburg, just a little hole of sushine in the forty nights and forty days. Was nice.

Yves is around with his Scarab this WE and so is Kanookstr that will be fun CYA out on the water.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GLH,

Thanks for the business last night. I am sorry I keep missing you, but I try to spend these rainy midweek days with the family. I knew you were there. I heard you heading back at around 7:30. The sound of that boat is music to my ears. It made me promise myself to finally drop in this weekend. See you soon.

Matt
Old 05-27-2004, 06:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

G.L - We'll be out tonight .... not sure were we're heading yet... maybe back to the Turtle. Give me a call later if you are out.
Dave
Old 05-27-2004, 09:08 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
No fees are charged and I have absolutely no policy or decision making powers outside of my own boat (even in there is questionable!). This gathering of friends is in no way a commercial or money making endeavor in ANY WAY and no responsibility is assumed for or by anybody to anyone.

I have insurance for my boat and everyone should have theirs but I am in NO WAY verifying anyone or anything from anybody else, everyones assumes their own risks. And I am only responsible for my own boat. We are going on a run that day with a bunch of friends that is it. If someone runs over/into/under anything, blows up/down or sidewayz anything, they are responsible for their own actions. Nothing is organized all that is mentioned here on the board is the time we (my wife and I in our boat) are leaving and were we are going.

The day I initiate any form of coverage / signed log / rules or any such clerical crap and I have to make one attorney or an attorney from an insurance company richer is the last day I do this.

I assume everyone coming can breath on their own. And I can help anyone as a friend or fellow boater would. That is the extent of my commitment to our (my wife and I) little ride.
Isn't it a damn shame that statements like this are required?

Per the above...I'll be carrying a distance detector and anyone coming within 40 feet of my boat will be grabbed by a sky hook and dangled at the point of infraction. In addition the Oklahomer National Guard will be surrounding my boat at fuel stops to prevent Al Quebec Terrorists from cleverly contaminating my fuel.

T2x
Old 05-27-2004, 09:17 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by T2x
Isn't it a damn shame that statements like this are required?
Per the above...I'll be carrying a distance detector and anyone coming within 40 feet of my boat will be grabbed by a sky hook and dangled at the point of infraction. In addition the Oklahomer National Guard will be surrounding my boat at fuel stops to prevent Al Quebec Terrorists from cleverly contaminating my fuel.
Just bring some 400 sunblock for your melon and try to stay upfront oldman!

If it's the same wind as last evenning I can't want to see that 28 Skater and all you little *****cats tackle those 5 footers!
Old 05-27-2004, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
Just bring some 400 sunblock for your melon and try to stay upfront oldman!

If it's the same wind as last evenning I can't want to see that 28 Skater and all you little *****cats tackle those 5 footers!
5 footers??? GL my good buddy old pal old chum. I understand your boat runs on gas not on thanks. Do you except $100's?
Old 05-27-2004, 09:28 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Shane
5 footers??? GL my good buddy old pal old chum. I understand your boat runs on gas not on thanks. Do you except $100's?
I "accept" them, I definitely do NOT "except" them! Wait till you see the waiver you have to sign however, I had to buy a Searay to my attorney to come up with that one!!!

Main Entry: ex·cept
Pronunciation: ik-'sept
Variant(s): also ex·cept·ing /-'sep-ti[ng]/
Function: preposition
: with the exclusion or exception of <daily except Sundays>

Quick Reply: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.