Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

Kanookstr 05-28-2004 09:35 PM

Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

All packed, will see you guys up there.... Hopefully :):)

Whack Kack 05-31-2004 07:27 PM

Went to Great Sacandaga today and had a blast. For those of us not running 30 feet plus, this water is very doable. Lots of hot boats...I even saw a GLH, dare I say, look alike. No speed limit and no "Lake George hassle". Waterheater will understand what I mean.

waterheater 05-31-2004 08:02 PM

Joe glad to see you're approaching 5 posts. :D

Today was a great day, good to hook up with GL, K Lee and Christopher, Todd, Fountain looks sweet, Doc John the Eliminator looks sweet as well, glad you got the idle where you want it. Didnt take very long to do that did it. Must have salted the crap outta that carb:D

Nice to meet everyone else, Power, sorry we missed you. Kanook, same thing. Saw the rig, where were you?

Airpacker 06-01-2004 07:23 AM

GL, if theres 5 foot rollers on the milk run, I'll be happy to keep a bar stool warm for ya at the turtle until you return:) One thing I have proven to myself is that 25 foot cats DO NOT like 5 foot waves. That being the case, some 25 foot cat owners DO LIKE beer so its a simple compromise if the situation arises :):)

GLH 06-01-2004 07:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Airpacker
GL, if theres 5 foot rollers on the milk run, I'll be happy to keep a bar stool warm for ya at the turtle until you return:) One thing I have proven to myself is that 25 foot cats DO NOT like 5 foot waves. That being the case, some 25 foot cat owners DO LIKE beer so its a simple compromise if the situation arises :):)

We could end up like yesterday!

Chris288 06-01-2004 08:32 AM

I officially have a change in hardware... 05 288 sunsation... :D:D

drypipetiger 06-01-2004 08:35 AM

Congrats Chris!

Where are you located in New York.

Neil

EvilTwin 06-01-2004 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Remes
Went to Great Sacandaga today and had a blast. For those of us not running 30 feet plus, this water is very doable. Lots of hot boats...I even saw a GLH, dare I say, look alike. No speed limit and no "Lake George hassle". Waterheater will understand what I mean.

Joe,

What boat do you have? I was out there Sunday and Monday. It was actually a very quiet weekend due to weather. I was in 38 Top Gun. Let me know when you come back up, we can hook up and run some of the lake.

ET (Chris)

GLH 06-01-2004 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Chris288
I officially have a change in hardware... 05 288 sunsation... :D:D

Congrats yadiyadiyada.
What power????

Chris288 06-01-2004 08:52 AM

Thanks guys,,, just a 496 H.O. after break in expecting 71-72 with a labbed 26 B1..

Neil, I boat on the lower Hudson with HotBoat, Tantrum, 26 Sonic and a few others from the board.