Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75025-2nd-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

powerguy 06-25-2004 07:58 PM

Re: 2nd Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

G.L - Heard a nasty rumor that one of your 600sc's was in the back of a truck on it's way to AC Performance. Hope it's not too seroius and your back on the water soon.

mopower 06-25-2004 08:17 PM

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO :eek:

GLH 06-25-2004 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by powerguy
G.L - Heard a nasty rumor that one of your 600sc's was in the back of a truck on it's way to AC Performance. Hope it's not too seroius and your back on the water soon.

Good word travels fast!
Fuel pump went and from the sound and leakdown it got a little warm nothing broke and it was running and pulling fine, but I'd rather pay some now than a boatload later, so we'll know what I messed up either tomorrow or Monday and change it.
We are contemplating normal land lover weekends for the next two or three.

Tough few weeks but the usual bumps in the road we'll roll with it.

powerguy 06-25-2004 09:17 PM

Bummer dude...Fuel pump? Don't you have two per motor? Hopefully it's minor. Get well soon.

GLH 06-25-2004 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by powerguy
Bummer dude...Fuel pump? Don't you have two per motor? Hopefully it's minor. Get well soon.

Good thing I work five days a week now! :D:D

I'll have to link the electrical ones to trigger on low pressure and and alarm for low fuel pressure also. Also can't hear the buzzed at WOT so looking into that also.

Ever a project!

waterheater 06-26-2004 06:10 AM

Sorry to hear that GL, thats a real bummer. Like you said better to have caught it now. Good thing you do work 5 days a week unlike some others who arent. :D

roadrunner 06-26-2004 06:57 AM

GLH:
Sorry to hear luck! I used to run warning lights on stock car that would
trip when needed (ask Andy)
May your recovery be swift and leave that savings account alone!
RR

Kanookstr 06-26-2004 11:41 AM

Sorry to hear that GL. :( Hope you don't think I jinksed you by saying Blower motors are always head aches :( I've always had blower motors and it doesn't take a big problem to hurt them... You would think I would of learned it by now, But till I can find me a 1000HP turbine at a good price. I'll keep building blower motors and keep fixing them. :crazy: Now that the boat is an RV, you should have your other drive checked out. :)

Kanookstr 07-12-2004 06:30 PM

Just bringing this BTT. :) I will be up a week from this Saturday (7/24) for 2 weeks. We willl have to hook up with the crew. JS232, if your heading out Saturday, I should be at the camp around 11:30 am, and in the water shortly after. We can make the run South and Meet up with GL, K-Lee and the rest. :)

Whack Kack 07-12-2004 09:01 PM

GLH,

I'm down to 2 people for 1pm at Mallet's Bay with my 23 Ultra. I thought it was a good idea to get rid of the other two when they said "are you going to go fast?" I told them get back to your couch and hold on to that remote! By the way, you have me listed as NJ and even though I was born there, I didn't want any part of the "don't Jersey the lake thing". I'm now from NY and a new defector to Sacandaga where you can find me drewling over Evil Twin's Cig.
I'm staying in Burlington on Sat. night. Would you recommend I launch at Mallet's Bay or Burlington seeing how it will probably be dark and I'll have no idea where I'm going? Are there any plans for Sunday other than hangin?
Joe