Notices

what gives

Old 03-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by PorscheSpeed
I'm with you dockrocker. everyone just gives into the school and never fights back. I'm getting sick of it. why should they tell me if i cant wear something they have no knowledge about the subject.
Yeah, I have to learn about organisms that are impossible to see with a microscope, and are still theoretical. Why I ask? Because no one can prove otherwise. Well, I have a theory, the principal is fat, and you cant prove otherwise, so why dont we learn about that?
Old 03-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by HyperBaja
Yeah, I have to learn about organisms that are impossible to see with a microscope, and are still theoretical. Why I ask? Because no one can prove otherwise. Well, I have a theory, the principal is fat, and you cant prove otherwise, so why dont we learn about that?
nice
Old 03-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Don't waste your time...put that energy into your studies, it's a tough world out there.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Steve_H

bring back uniforms.
problem gone and saves parents money on clothes.

Old 03-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Registered

money issn't the problem, its the princpale of it. if i want to suppourt a boat manufactur, i should be able to withount any problems from the officials in the office
Old 03-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally posted by lotoparty
bring back uniforms.
problem gone and saves parents money on clothes.
Great idea...and while they're at it, bring back the mean principals, old bag english teachers that would rap your knuckles when you dared to get out of line, and all the other hard line disclipine techniques that made school a place of learning so we can compete with the world again (I guess I'm really dating myself). Get rid of the lawyers stopped that stuff too.
Old 03-25-2004, 04:25 PM
Registered

What state are you in???? I'll take your case!! All the way to the supreme court if I have to in order to defend the Cigarette name from these knuckleheads......
Old 03-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Registered

d-hlaw- come on up to lovely Ohio! were experiencing a bit of warmth this week, you'd never know the difference
Old 03-25-2004, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, I fought the School, Me and 12 other guys fought with the busses long enough to get the next day off Then we wrote our opinion of the principal all over the school. We were caught because some jerk caved, we didn't get to walk in Graduation, but still Graduated, we had to do 100 hours work detail, I drove a truck that I got stuck on the Football field with and by the time I was done 2nd gear was gone I wore a Gerry t shirt (you remember the hiking clothing Co?) It said "Built Damn Tough" I was told to go home and change it so I just walked out the door and 10 miles home It was better than class I was so bad in High School but I got it out of my system, graduated from College, and now I TRY and give teachers loans to buy homes but their credit sucks and they are dumb as a board. I knew I shouldn't be listening to them in School, and I was right.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:47 PM
Registered

Originally posted by PorscheSpeed
money issn't the problem, its the princpale of it. if i want to suppourt a boat manufactur, i should be able to withount any problems from the officials in the office
Seriously, while I understand your frustration, your time and efforts should be directed toward more important matters and your preparation for the real world....spelling comes to mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.