Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ohh lonely night.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75206-ohh-lonely-night.html)

traviss 03-26-2004 10:53 PM

ohh lonely night..

Ohh lonely night i just kicked out two dykes, they cleaned out my pipes in the dark without da lights. Woke up the morning saluting captain morgan and decided to surf OSO untill I forgot my log-in. By then my head is a pounding from the last nights loungin, popped a few pills and lit up the grill to burn some doggies, but before the grilling I had my mind set on doing som drilling.. I found me a milf to wine and dine got her all drunk and back home by nine, and i got done hitting it five after nine. She layed there all stretched and wreaked and felt so great I hit it from the back,she screamed and moaned all day long till i noticed i put a hole in her thong. After she woke up from her slamming the damn house smelled like salmon. Sent her on her way back home, so I could go back out and rome. talked to audiofn and he still was workin on that boat, you would of thought by now it would lreally float. Audio high on fumes and down on luck, i got a cheap chick to give him a ****. he's all worried about beating too old, but by the time he gets done he's gonna be soooo old. Too old's workin on his high class sutphen, fixing this, fixing that just trying to get it run run running. he's got the big blocks, the blowers and the #6 drives and now he's fast enough to make us all cry cry cry. Troutlys keepin all the donut shops in business and he knows with the new formula he is the shizzznits. Rollin in his pimped crown vic patrolling all over town, who would think he would see nekkid women dancing all around.. He catches the bad guys and helps the children although we know he is widdlin his wood again. Then his little sidekick foul comes along, usaully wearing a thong trying to ge the ladies but there long gone gone. Foul bails of into his boat all to find out it won't go go go. He thrashes and bashes like a little monkey only to find out his lost all his stinkin money. The waterfoul is loaded down, women all over and a bottle of crown. the ladies are nekkid and foul is in his glory, getting his boat started is another story, he cranks and he cranks til he is blue in the face only to find out the girls now have on lace. he puts up the brass pole and lubes all the girls knowing he's the man with all the dolla bills. along come mitchstellin pimpin like a fellon. All out of his divorce and happy as a clam he soon finds out he can BAM BAM BAM. He loads up the his huge X with the women and rolls down town to have the party of his life only to find out half of them are dykes. They wet up his seats in his truck as he notice's while driving he gets to watch them ****. Up on the trails runnin on that kitty cat, he know he's the king, cause I got his back. The man has a dream of having a huge offshore, but you know he'll want more more more.
All though its been a lonely night I have had fun rambling about my heros tonight. you guys are my mentors and all are good men all to send me money quick as you can

:D :D

Reed Jensen 03-26-2004 11:21 PM

Oh yeah... right.... :D

glassdave 03-26-2004 11:22 PM

man . . thats right up there with "twas a night before christmas" :D :D :D

MitchStellin 03-26-2004 11:44 PM

There is no doubt this is a drug induced spew:D Alcohol is more than likely involved also.:cool: Traviss, now you know what it is like to have to stay home after the fun had snowmobiling. This could be the doom of riding, our only hope is a storm. The last two years we had the deepest snow depth in April so there is a good chance. There is still ice on the big lake floating around and some inland lakes have ice floating around so we are a ways from boating still. Oh well, you'll feel better in the morning, JUST DON"T DRIVE!!!!:D

traviss 03-26-2004 11:47 PM

bad thing mitch. i am plain sober and all that came out :eek:

Now I want to buy a dirt bike.. but mommie & daddie won't let me :D :D

Ange 03-26-2004 11:47 PM

Traviss. That just rocked. lol

SpeedGirl 03-27-2004 07:48 AM

Very cute Traviss...... :D :D :drool: :crazy: :D

Audiofn 03-27-2004 08:22 AM

Travis who said you were not creative!!! :D:D

MitchStellin 03-27-2004 08:30 AM

Traviss, you can find a good 250 for 2000 all over the place, when I started riding everyone did it, then the fad went away but I still rode, now it is back and there are some good used ones, just don't get one that has been raced:D

traviss 03-27-2004 10:53 AM

It would be nice.. the parents said If i bought anothe toy that rent would go up :eek: Can't do that :D

anyways I have learned I don't wanna start with a decent smaller one.. I just want the biggest damn dirt bike they make :D :D Just like sleds.. I should have bought the biggest damn thing they make :D