Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
STOLEN 42 Mti, FOUND- REWARD for INFO!! >

STOLEN 42 Mti, FOUND- REWARD for INFO!!

Notices

STOLEN 42 Mti, FOUND- REWARD for INFO!!

Old 03-31-2004, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it would be kinda neet if this board led to the recovery of this boat. I will definatly be on the look out for it.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anybody ever figured out how in the hell this thing walked away in the first place?

Do you just backup and hook on and go? Was it in a fenced yard, warehouse, what?
Old 03-31-2004, 09:26 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Just so you guys know this stolen MTI has made itself to a couple of my motorcycle sites before I even knew it.....

I would have liked to hear this was over by now...g/l
Old 03-31-2004, 11:49 PM
Registered

Default Additional Information Needed

Would somebody get a copy of the theft report, scan it in and post it as a reference for everybody. The report should provide VIN info and more details. We could print it and keep it in our vehicles and distribute it around our local lakes. It would also provide some insight as to how this crime went down and probable cause (to local law enforcement officers) to stop and detain anybody with the boat.

I check everyday hoping to read that somebody got booked for this theft!

Thanks,

Ed B
Old 04-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Registered

Who owned this 42'?
Why is it priced at 500,000 w/o engines? or did it have power?
Who is giving a reward and for how much and for what - info? recovery?
Old 04-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Registered

i can't believe these hi dollar thefts recently,mti -outerlimits factories, my sister lives in brisol ,RI, near the outerlimits factory,she took me down there on a sunday afternoon and i was shocked when i saw the factory,big ,beautifull,OL boats sitting outside on trailers in an industial park! i didn't see any security ,i dont even think they were fenced in,anyway, 2 weeks later i read on oso ol was ripped off of # 6 drives. i remember thinking,i'm not surprised ! with the pricetag on these boats ,you would think the factories building them would invest in state of the art security. i'm insured thru boat us. and i recall one of their letters sent out stated that something like 75 % of boat thefts involve the owners,makes you wonder. i hope we find this boat for everyone involved,i'm watching for it .
Old 04-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Registered

Like I said in the news section, this was definately a planned thing.

I had a few friends who had their bikes ripped in Daytona. An FBI friend said they go right into a container and head to Europe.

3 days on the road and no finders. If it's moving, Cletis must be driving the truck and Bandit's running the pursuit car.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Registered

I don't see how this boat could go anywhere. Randy races all over the world and knows people from all over the world. It would be very difficult to keep this boat a secret. There hasn't been that many made. I think it will be stripped and dumped somewhere not far from the plant.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by mpally
I don't see how this boat could go anywhere. Randy races all over the world and knows people from all over the world. It would be very difficult to keep this boat a secret. There hasn't been that many made. I think it will be stripped and dumped somewhere not far from the plant.

AMEN

chesterfield flats
Fenton industrial
etc

that large of an object did not travel that for.

we will read about a abandon hull of a boat found somewere in st louis or surounding area in the near future

later
Old 04-03-2004, 03:37 PM
Registered

Default Stolen Boats

In January a 36 Eliminator was sitting outside of the convention center waiting to go in for the boat show when the motors and drives were stolen. What a bunch of ignorant dealers.

Quick Reply: STOLEN 42 Mti, FOUND- REWARD for INFO!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.