Notices

Thanks Freeze Frame Video

Old 01-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Freeze Frame Video

IF you have not had a chance to do business with Jeff Gerardi you are missing out. I Called Jeff today and he hooked me up with five vinatge tapes of the 24 Skater racing back in the late 80's. I can't wait to get them. And the price was right. We talked for about 30 minutes and had a great conversation. What a great guy.

Customer for life

Jerrod Bussey
Old 01-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Registered

Jeff is the one responsible for many of the shots that OSO posts from the races just minutes after the helicopter lands. He brings them to the OSO Rig and uploads them because he knows you are waiting for them. Most Photographers would charge $50-$200 per shot.

Currently when you become a Platinum Member you recieve a 45 Minute Freeze Frame DVD that was made by Jeff Exclusively for OSO. Some of the most famous shots including the Jason Priestly (Beverly Hills 90210 actor) wreck can be found on this video.

Jeff offers a monthly video club where he sends you a DVD each month and a free one at the end of the year. If you can turn on one of his videos and leave your seat before its over I would be shocked.

For more information on Jeffs video club look in the left margin of any OSO page and click on Jeffs ad to visit his website. He can also be found in the OSO Advertisers/Links page or by going to www.freezeframevideo.net

If you ever need a video for a promo or a Poker Run Jeff is also your guy, he does it all.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Jeff's stuff is the best. It's the only way to make it through the long cold winter.

His footage of this years Worlds races was great. The SBI race between Bacardi and Snack Attack was terrific. You just don't see two big 46 Skaters flying too often.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:38 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 805 Likes on 595 Posts
Default Jerrod Tapes Went Out Yesterday

Enjoy You vinatge tapes of the 24 Skater racing back in the late 80's Special thanks to oso and freeze frame club members www.freezeframevideo.net note: all Freeze Frame Club Members Get DVDS ,not tapes
Old 01-15-2004, 09:06 PM
Registered

apache 21.....I see you took the advice. Jeff is a great guy! I am like a kid in a candy store when I see my package on the front porch each month!!!!!

Matt
Old 03-30-2004, 05:57 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 805 Likes on 595 Posts
Default Jerrod Bussey

How Were The 24 Skater Tapes? freeze frame