No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO? >

No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO?

Notices

No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO?

Old 04-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

t2x

It doesn't surprise me that Bob Bull got caught cheating again.......maybe some of the people posting should be made aware of an incident in '97......you know how the saying goes you can't teach an old dog new tricks, I find it hard to believe that everyone is surprised how MA did things. After all what is his profession? I rest my case.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO?

Originally posted by Orange Smoke
Phantom: Is there a brain behind the metal? There was no he said, she said at all. That thread was incredibly frank and open.
As far as I'm concerned, a post by an anonymous person, who refuses to reveal their identity is "he said, she said".

I said it last night.......identity enhances credibility. Just my opinion that's all.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is shame to see this happen. Apparently the APBA races will not be held in Milwaukee this summer for the same reason. They apparently stiffed people out of money. The racers all loved it hear because they had one of the biggest shore-line crowds of any of the races last year. Just think if they would have had it on a SummerFest week-end when Milwaukee has a 1/4 of a million people attending the lakefront festival. Way to go APBA!!!!! Think of the revenue you are missing out on. Afterall, is'nt it all about money????????
Old 04-02-2004, 03:44 PM
Registered

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO?

Originally posted by Phantom1
As far as I'm concerned, a post by an anonymous person, who refuses to reveal their identity is "he said, she said".

I said it last night.......identity enhances credibility. Just my opinion that's all.
EXACTLY! So Orange Smoke...who are you?
Old 04-02-2004, 03:44 PM
Registered

Way to go APBA??? No, way to go old APBA..... lets at least get this right.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Throttleman
Law, as an attorney I would think that you would be smart enough to figure out that the old and new APBA might be connected. You did pass the bar and know about corporations and how they change hands and what happens to the creditors, assets, officers, etc.
Well it appears that there were no judgment creditors at the time of transfer and Mr. Bull may be bona fide purchaser for value without knowledge of the specific debts. If people were pissed enough to complain they should have sought legal redress to secure reimbursment for the debts. I am not advocating for the notion of sticking it to Steve or any city that came up on the wrong end of Mike A's deal. I have dealt with the city of Daytona in an effort to repair the damage and understand the bad feelings that are out there, but at what point do you stop sitting around and bashing the organization and become a part of it and add to the sport?? If Bob is a puppet for Mike or KHAMAN it will take a very short time for things to be exposed under the microscope that the organization is being placed under. I am giving them a shot...... its not like I wouldnt piss the money away anyways.......
Old 04-02-2004, 04:39 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Dlaw,,,, shouldn't you be in St Cloud?

Go get em!!!
Attached Thumbnails No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO?-gecko-girl.jpg  
Old 04-02-2004, 04:45 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

If "Old APBA" morphed into "New APBA," including the transfer of assets, the financial condition of Old at the time of the transfer is relevant to the issue of a fraudulent conveyance. If Old was substantially insolvent at the time of the transfer, then the transfer of assets could be overturned. Florida has some great laws concerning fraudulent conveyances. Where was the transaction done? Where are the companies incorporated? With so many lawyers personally involved in the operations of Old and New APBA, I wouldn't be surprised if Bar Counsel from the applicable states became involved. Is it worth it gentlemen?

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher

Last edited by Phknlwyr; 04-02-2004 at 04:48 PM.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:01 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Originally posted by d-hlaw
Well it appears that there were no judgment creditors at the time of transfer and Mr. Bull may be bona fide purchaser for value without knowledge of the specific debts.
Brett, a judgment is not necessary to conclusively demonstrate a fraudulent conveyance, it merely raises a rebuttable presumption to the transferring party and places the onus upon them to show that it was NOT fraudulent. A mountain of debt and an inside deal absent a judgment will still afford those burned the potential for relief from the transfer.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 04-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Registered

Kevin, I agree but that fraud has not been shown. There are alot of people making inferences to an inside edeal but no moves. If you got the dirt throw it on the table........... Lets see the fraud, lets see the allegations and proof and we may just jump ship......

Quick Reply: No More APBA Sponsorship for OSO?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.