Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Meeting with "The Chief" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75737-meeting-chief.html)

Nykamp 04-03-2004 10:25 AM

THE CHIEF

Got to spend the day with the chief and crew yesterday, it's great have these guys only a couple of hours away from my house. Thanks for a great day. Steve

DaveP 04-03-2004 03:05 PM

Originally posted by sean stinson
Rich,

I want to personally thank you and Dave P for taking the time to sit down and listen to what we had to say. It was a great day and Typhoon has a first class operation. Check out their website www.typhoonperformancemarine.com for all of your boating needs.

Again Dave and Rich thank you so much.

Sean

It was a pleasure to host Mr. Stinson, Mr. Grady and the one and only Chief who as always was a wealth of information and stories :D :D

The Chief and T2x sitting at the same table swapping stories.........it doesn't get any better than that. Maybe someone should catch it on video :eureka: hummmmm....... stay tuned :D

StrikinLightnin 04-03-2004 03:31 PM

;)

Bob Saccenti 04-04-2004 07:58 AM

Thank You

Dave P

It was very nice of you to take time out and show us your facility, Typhoon Performance Marine. It’s a first class Hi Performance operation. Also I was very impressed with the powerboat racing memorabilia in your office, brought back many fine memories.

Thank you for your hospitality, it was much appreciated. Please keep me informed on the Arneson conversion project you are working on. I'm interested on how she will turn out.

Mr. Rich Luhrs

All I can say is to have lunch with the Honorable T2X was the highlight of the trip.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

Bobby Saccenti

Bob Saccenti 04-04-2004 09:37 AM

StrikinLightnin

Dennis

I enjoyed having dinner with you in Crown Point Indiana, it was very interesting conversation. Don’t forget to tell Fred “Too Old” about the ketchup stains on his steering wheel.

Bobby Saccenti

StrikinLightnin 04-04-2004 10:40 AM

Bob

It was a good time had by all the other night.
Thanks for the advice.
Funny stuff about the steering wheel. ;)
See you soon,
Dennis Hinkle

T2x 04-05-2004 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
T2x will wake up one day and see the performance value of oozing bubbles!!!! Otherwise, he'll be the only one holding a buggy whip! :D :D :D :D Steps rule! :D
As long as I have to look over my shoulder to see most of you........ I'll keep on keep'n on.

"Steps Rule......... rhymes with "Stepped Fool"

T2x;)

PhantomChaos 04-05-2004 06:11 PM

Originally posted by T2x
As long as I have to look over my shoulder to see most of you........ I'll keep on keep'n on.

"Steps Rule......... rhymes with "Stepped Fool"

T2x;)

No....you have it all wrong!

"Straight bottoms......yesterday's technology today!" :D :D :D

vonwolske 04-05-2004 11:04 PM

T2x Question

Would you call me sometime. I have a question.
vonwolske 512 577 7374

T2x 04-06-2004 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
No....you have it all wrong!

"Straight bottoms......yesterday's technology today!" :D :D :D

Do you really think this would be faster with steps.....?

Remember it took the Miss Budweiser..........and almost 50 years................... to raise the propeller driven speed record....10%.

Yesterdays technology...in many ways was ahead of today's.

T2x