Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I have one question (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/75824-i-have-one-question.html)

GLH 04-04-2004 08:28 AM

I have one question

1 Attachment(s)
Who's the tall goofy looking guy on the left and what kind of boat will he be driving? :D:D:D

btw steve very nice lady with you there.

It's all good!

GLH 04-04-2004 06:15 PM

Steve?

Downtown42 04-04-2004 06:16 PM

Fred Flinstone?:D

Payton 04-04-2004 06:49 PM

Re: I have one question

Originally posted by GLH
Who's the tall goofy looking guy on the left and what kind of boat will he be driving? :D:D:D

btw steve very nice lady with you there.

It's all good!

Um......... let me guess................ hmmmm........... it's right on the tip of my tongue......... wait.................. Bob? No wait........ Steve.

Payton 04-04-2004 06:52 PM

Oh and what kind of boat? Hmmmm..... rumors, rumors.;) Bet it's something native American related.

GLH 04-05-2004 06:30 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Ahhhh......isn't that two questions?:eek: :p :D
Don't you have engines to work on or something? :D

Nykamp 04-05-2004 08:05 PM

APACHE

Thanks buddy, The lovely lady has been married to me for 10 years, unbelieveable huh? Maybe she can't see to good. Anyway, Krista is starting to turn up the heat on my boat shopping. It will probadly be a 41 APACHE, Hope the TIGER is running well. Take care, Steve

Waterfoul 04-05-2004 08:10 PM

I think you should buy a Chief Powerboat!!!

Nykamp 04-06-2004 05:34 AM

CHIEF

Mike I will be buying a CHIEF in a few years, hopefully by then I can swing the 950 CHIEF eng. with 6's package I want in a 42, or the 47 would be nice.Or I may sit out this year and order one for next season this winter. Have a good day, I have to detail a 50 HUSTLER over the next two days so I better get started. Steve

WickedWon 04-06-2004 06:13 AM

Re: APACHE

Originally posted by Nykamp
Thanks buddy, The lovely lady has been married to me for 10 years, unbelieveable huh? Maybe she can't see to good. Anyway, Krista is starting to turn up the heat on my boat shopping. It will probadly be a 41 APACHE, Hope the TIGER is running well. Take care, Steve
Why the hell would you BUY a freak'n boat ! You get more on the water time, in the most interesting places, than anybody on the board. Boat OWNERSHIP IS WAYYY OVERRATED :D Hell if I were you I'd keep shopping for at least a couple a years and in the meantime just haul some of mine around SO I DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE THE TRUCK ! :D :D

BTW After quite a few cocktails Krista mentioned something to me about steps......oh yeah, I think it was " steps, steps, we don't need no stinking steps ! " or something like that. :D :D

You guys are welcome with us anytime, even if you personally knock 2mph off my top end, what the hell does she feed you.................

JD