Notices

More dam boat info needed

Old 04-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More dam boat info needed

After good talks with Terry Sobo and Randy at Lake Cumberland marine. I have dropped all the bravo boats from my list. Terry would like to sell me that 98 50 he has, rumor has it that it is from Loto. It looks to be a hell of a boat with a huge stereo in it. Randy has a 01 42 OL coming in soon at a good price so any info on these two would be great.

Ok now the hard part, how in the hell do I post a picture that I downloaded on my puter with win zip?
Old 04-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Lapse, you talking about this boat. When I was down 3 weeks ago, I checked this boat out, very clean, great price.
Attached Thumbnails More dam boat info needed-dcp_0691.jpg  
Old 04-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Steve_H

Default Re: More dam boat info needed

[i]
Ok now the hard part, how in the hell do I post a picture that I downloaded on my puter with win zip? [/B]
in oder for you to see the pics inside a zip file they had to have been unzipped. just look for where they were saved after unzipping them and post em. they are most likely in the same folder as the zip file and are probably postable since they have been unzipped.

Old 04-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Registered

I have them unzipped, I can see them I just have no friggin clue as to how to post them.

Yes thats the Nortech, if you have any more pixs please post them they are better than the ones Terry sent me. Did you hear the stereo ?
I geuss it being 6 years old it's lost most all it's going to loose unless I trash it.

If I don't buy soon my wife is going to kill me because all I do is look at boats, but thats all I do anyway

Plus I just bought a new Hi Tide lift that I need to tell them what kind of boat to set the bunks for when they install it.
Old 04-10-2004, 06:45 PM
Steve_H

have you ever posted pics here before?
if not , all you have to do is click the reply button , type something in (anything) , then lower down click the browse button. find the pic in the folder , highlight it , then click open. hit submit reply and it should show up unless there to big. then you have to resize them.

or , send them to me and ill post them for you if you want. i can resize them also.

[email protected]

Old 04-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Registered

I just emailed you them the one marked more picturs I had to do it 2 times before it worked. I am on dial up so it's a *****.

Those are just of the OL I want to know about since Jassman posted the Nortech.

Thanks
Old 04-10-2004, 07:05 PM
Steve_H

Attached Thumbnails More dam boat info needed-11280003.jpg  

Last edited by lotoparty; 04-10-2004 at 07:23 PM.

Old 04-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Steve_H

Attached Thumbnails More dam boat info needed-11280004.jpg  

Old 04-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Steve_H

Attached Thumbnails More dam boat info needed-picture-005.jpg  

Last edited by lotoparty; 04-10-2004 at 07:22 PM.

Old 04-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Steve_H

Attached Thumbnails More dam boat info needed-picture-006.jpg  

Last edited by lotoparty; 04-10-2004 at 07:18 PM.

Quick Reply: More dam boat info needed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.