Notices

Todd Cimmino

Old 04-24-2004, 06:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DONT LET THIS GUY OFF!

Originally posted by Rforsey
Kevinr.
your shop looks awesome and you seem to be an up and up guy, but from someone who got screwed by Todd and have been tracking him for over a year. talked to many guys that have been f**ked by him for allot more then me. I still have the motor from him that I paid 9,000.00 for and had to just put 3200.00 to even think think about selling it. which in that figure I saved 1200. in labor because I assembled it my self. Plus Dyno 1 when it came out of the crate and looked like a Junkyard motor and Dyno 2 to make sure everything was right when it was back together. additional cost 900.00. now the bottom end is right, merlin 111 block, cyptinight crank now needs a good set of heads. my 575 hp bulldog still only produced 509 @ 5000rpms.

So If I was you I would not do any business with Todd and put a firewall up against your name and his you are just enabling him to continue to scr*w people and he will bring down your name.

Read the treads its all there. he is on his way To court we have been asked to testify against him. will he bring you in and say you did this work he had no idea. If I was you watch your back when it comes to Todd.He is smooth.

Go after any hidden asset
Old 04-24-2004, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Read thread : new owner Hawk Power

KR