Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
...Help I am in the back of the factory! >

...Help I am in the back of the factory!

Notices

...Help I am in the back of the factory!

Old 04-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:
Attached Thumbnails ...Help I am in the back of the factory!-wtfareyousmoking.jpg  
Old 04-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

are you the one bidding on that yellow Bayliner with the tiger stripes?????????
Old 04-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK!
Old 04-09-2004, 04:45 PM
LPA2106

....right "just once"
Attached Thumbnails ...Help I am in the back of the factory!-122.jpg  

Old 04-09-2004, 05:11 PM
LPA2106

...since I am still "shopping" and may cash in more of the chips....700k they say can get you an ITS Skater at 170mph...Twin Lycomings done right...runs forever with some TLC..heck...an epoxy v-hull with exotic power can go for more...and no 50 hour teardowns...probably a good investment? This for the place in Fla...and an Executioner for MI...could be fun....I am putting the "heat" on my invester to go full bore...would be fun to meet you guys at a Poker run in this...I am a nice guy...if I put the deal together I would let you try it out..you guys taught me a lot about boats!
Attached Thumbnails ...Help I am in the back of the factory!-skater-water-05.jpg  

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-09-2004 at 05:14 PM.

Old 04-09-2004, 05:22 PM
mirageman

Dude....WTF......In case you don't know that boat is gone, and two great and wonderful people are dead.

Old 04-09-2004, 05:26 PM
LPA2106

had no idea..it was in a magazine...sorry to hear that...several turbine skaters are out there...but I am interested in going turbine now when I can afford to...why? I wanna have something unique...

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-09-2004 at 05:36 PM.

Old 04-09-2004, 05:46 PM
mirageman

Turbines have there advantages and disadvantages. disadavantages are noise, fuel usage and maintenance can be a b*tch, as you probably know. Many areas have noise restrictions at no greater than 95 db's which can limit you, or you just keep paying the tickets . Even the Bacardi Silver Boat when attending some poker runs bolt the HPI Silencers on. Advantage is some serious wicked horsepower. If you got a big cat and you need some serious h.p. then go for it. If not, I would recommend going with sterlings or other big block v-8's. You have alot options out there for 700k. There is alot of information on this board and a lot of nice people who can help you out!

Old 04-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like he is buying every boat ever made.
I've been trying to follow this guys posts for about a month but he's like a soup sandwich; all over the place.
Old 04-09-2004, 06:13 PM
LPA2106

..I did some checking..and you are right...I would be a target for noise violations and those sliencers cost a fortune and would have to be left on all the time...the problem I am having is that I was close to having funds to buy somehting in that price range and a company I invested in went South because of shenanigans...well...thanks for the info...if I can rebuild the war chest I will have the option of an Epoxy Fountain Poker Run Edition or maybe an OL, Cig or Apache...that's why the wait...

Quick Reply: ...Help I am in the back of the factory!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.