Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
"SMOKE" ... Roll Call !?!? >

"SMOKE" ... Roll Call !?!?

Notices

"SMOKE" ... Roll Call !?!?

Old 04-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We already have the apache guys telling us they are coming but havent got any registered yet

Saber on the other hand i think we will have all of there 41's on deck

Scott G tells me Bobbie S is bringing a Chief and Scott is bringing his Apache so they will be confirmed on the list soon

We are hoping to top the 100,000 goal for money to the Make A Wish kids

Friday we take the Make A Wish kids for rides all day

Going to be a great time
Old 04-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Waterfoul
42MTI, you can not really count on the water up here. One day it might be 2 foot chop (perfect) and the next it could be flat as a board or 6 footers. It varies that much. Plan for both, pray for the first option!
Perfect for who?

Fightclub everyones welcome!

Ron - Tyler Smith of Grand Rapids bought it this fall. It's at skater basically being completely redone. It will be a new 46 when it's done. One very bad ride.

42 mti Waterfoul is right except these conditions can change during the run considering the time and distance we are running.

WW Who are you trying to kid being modest? Next you're going to tell us about your heavy set, average looking wife with the great personality. No way that drunk Brandon will be able to hang on to a camera less we glue it to his face. NK
Old 04-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Registered

Darrin & Don, I would love to do it, I think the money is steep but divided by four may not bee bad. Is the rule $1000 for the first two and $500 or so for the next person? That would be a problem, 2K is out of the question. If that is so, lets meet up at the Holland pier, then run to GH, steel a slip and be ready for lunch, then go out with them and maybe run to Musk. Then sit and watch them come back from White Lake and chase them to GH. That ought to burn some gas huh? Darrin, what happened to your friend the other night and are you going to load up with hotties like I saw last summer
Old 04-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

DK, Dyno, and Mitch, if my boat is still my boat at that time (I hope it's not), I'll be floating around the pier in Grand Haven.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Registered

Originally posted by TEAMBAJA
Thats one hell of a rollcall! Is that about 600 feet of boats?
Just doing a little addition here. According to my sources (me) this is a 462' boat with 21,425 horsepower that will go 1136 miles per hour top end and weighs approximetly 187,000 lbs, give or take a few speakers. That's dry weight, by the way. Fuel capacity looks to be around 4400 gallons. It can hold 83 people under offshore conditions and it has more stereo wattage than a motley crue concert. Last interesting tidbit, the combined captain's capacity for grey goose vodka during sotw should top the 13 bottle mark, not including crew.

BTW Previous record was 9 bottles by Pokerrungun ts and his date at the tiki bar in Islamorada in Febuary. Previous Heineken mark set by GLH at fpc party in Miami of 91 bottles seems safe. Considered unbreakable NK
Old 04-12-2004, 06:22 PM
Fightclub

Nauti Kitty

Thank you for the kind words, I will be attending. If the conditions are in the 2' foot range all will be good and I can hang with 29' of boat.

It's not a race and the money goes to a great cause. The fun off the water will make it worth it.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Plus if it gets real rough I am going to borrow Dyno's boat and beat the SH*t out of it

Oh and Dyno you can ride along I will pay for fuel.

fightclub

Old 04-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Nauti Kitty

BTW Previous record was 9 bottles by Pokerrungun ts and his date at the tiki bar in Islamorada in Febuary. Previous Heineken mark set by GLH at fpc party in Miami of 91 bottles seems safe. Considered unbreakable NK
The record will fall at SOTW, if the party is as hot as it sounds at your buddies house.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Registered

Mitch,

$1000.00 is for 1 boat and up to 4 persons at all event functions and dinner that run in that boat

also a goodie bag that we are sure is better than any other poker run i know of

$1000 for food for four persons (Four Meals)

beer, wine, lemonade, water, and ice tea to drink

a ton of fun and a chance for $10,000 (best Hand ) I don't think it is steep at all

split this cost along with fuel among 4 persons isn't that bad for a weekend of fun I don't think

hope you guys join in

Marc
Attached Thumbnails "SMOKE" ... Roll Call !?!?-city-one.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Registered

I know what you are all saying i ment to say the $1000 includes the 4 meals NOT ADDITIONAL

dont read mor into it
Old 04-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Registered

Looks like this is going to be BIG fun

Dyno Don

come on and play with us all

Mitch no snaging a dock In Grand Haven WE OWN EM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails "SMOKE" ... Roll Call !?!?-poker-run-logo-medium.jpg  

Quick Reply: "SMOKE" ... Roll Call !?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.