Old 04-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Take off, eh?
Old 04-12-2004, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YA HUGEtime ..thats what im talkin about ..
Ya just cant beat sleddin to the titty bars ..
Old 04-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Impulsive that did not bother me half as much as that puck azz hoe that just fell down and played hurt in the last seconds. That just pissed me off!!!!! Lame if you ask me.

Jon
Old 04-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Audiofn
Impulsive that did not bother me half as much as that puck azz hoe that just fell down and played hurt in the last seconds. That just pissed me off!!!!! Lame if you ask me.

Jon
AS LAME AS IT GETS!!!!!!

I cant wait for the next game. He is a marked man, and will get destroyed at some point. I just hope they do it early in the game so it doesn't influence the outcome. I don't wish him any permanent damage, maybe just a couple broken bones and a few less teeth.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:14 PM
Registered

1st I would like to say that I have alot of great Canadian friends and all of them think the liberal minded anti american idiots should go eat sh*t.

2nd I have been to the 1000 islands poker run 3 times in 4 years. This past year I was shocked at how anti-american alot of the locals were in the bars in gananoque. 3yrs ago they were as friendly as anyone could ever be. This past year, they wanted to debate and fight over everything. It was a real wakeup call for sure!

So to my canuck friends who are in the right frame of mind and intelligence........let's share a molsen and let's party eh!

To those who poo poo the USA.........KISS MY RED WHITE & BLUE A$$!
Old 04-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Registered

Agree with TX2, he nailed it. Quebec acts like its not part of Canada, so I erge others to treat them like they not! I know I do.

I also know how much my niegbors to the south love to bash us. Every member here just jumps right on the band wagon with the 'eh' jokes, and the 'eskimo' jokes. Getting little bored of all really. If your gonna throw a dig at a nation, try to be original and keep it clean.

With out drawing this out, or inviting insults, our government is in the middle of a change with our new PM. But the US media loves to keep anything good from us up here, away from the US ear. These is just my observations.

P.S. not proud of Quebec! And thats the only place this happens, keep that in mind!

Lets see if Boston has the class not to boo us.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:20 AM
Registered

Originally posted by T2x
By and Large I find Canadians to be the salt of the Earth..... Sure, the French Canadians want to secede from the Anglo provinces...and most Montreal fans are Al Qaeda members...but your basic Canadian is a joy to be with.

Give me some Molsons, broiled Caribou meat, a roaring fireplace and a room full of pointy headed Canadians, and I'll show you a great party....... a simple minded party, to be sure, ....but a great pointy headed, simple minded party nonetheless.

T2x............... 2.4% Canadian by weight

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Old 04-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Pantera1
YA HUGEtime ..thats what im talkin about ..
Ya just cant beat sleddin to the titty bars ..
No you CAN'T!
Old 04-13-2004, 07:28 AM
Registered

I frequently travel to Canada. More Quebec than Ontario. I have made some great friends in Quebec, but they are totally against this anti-American sentiment. I have also met some SUPER people here on OSO from both Quebec and Ontario, namely GLH, Airpacker and others. However, as a rule of thumb I have found the people in Ontario to much more like Mid-Westerner's (i.e. down home good people) than like Quebecois. Someone earlier stated that the Quebecois (as a whole, certainly not ALL) are more like the French. That is EXACTLY right! They are just like the French, pretentious, conceded and self-righteous. Unfortunately, I still spend money there in the winter...you just can't beat them trailside warming sluts...uh I mean huts.

P.S. I have a friend in New Brunswick and he says they hate the Quebecois as well.

P.P.S. I don't care what your nationality, when another countries anthem is played, you STAND UP, SHUT UP, and REMOVE YOUR HAT!

Last edited by Shane; 04-13-2004 at 08:16 AM.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phuck them!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.