Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
National Anthem Booed in canada >

National Anthem Booed in canada

Notices

National Anthem Booed in canada

Old 04-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ofshore, the Muskokas and georgian bays 30,000 islands area are the best boating Canada has to offer in my opinion. If you were in Sutton, the you must have seen a piece of Lake Simcoe where I spend a good deal of time boating as well. With over 100,000 lakes in Ontario, theres plenty of choices. Want to get the crap beat out of ya, try eastern Lake Erie with a west wind Want to see incredible landscapes and unspoiled nature, visit Georgian Bay. Majestic century old cottages and antique wooden powerboats as well as some fast modern stuff, head for the big 3 Muskoka lakes. Next time you are heading for Sutton, let me know, I can get ya out boating on Simcoe and the adjoining lake Couchiching for a look see.

P.S. please show me any country where the general population is actually "in charge" of anything.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:01 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

t
Old 04-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Hi Ofshore . If you get up to the Sutton area look me up. I have a cottage on lake Simcoe right in Jacksons Point. A great lake to boat on . Airpacker where do you hang out. I send some time over by the mouth of the Pefferlaw river ( Chicken Bay ), also try to get up to Orillia a couple times a season. Pm me as well maybe we can hook up.

Rick G.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are all you American's watching hockey for anyway! Don't you know it's our game!
Old 04-13-2004, 03:51 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Milord
What are all you American's watching hockey for anyway! Don't you know it's our game!
You don't really think the Wings are going to make it that far do you?
Old 04-13-2004, 03:59 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Originally posted by hugetime1
hey i hope i didn't offend any of our canadian brothers, i love goin to canada. unfortunatly the only thing i have really experianced in canada is snowmobiling and drinking, other than that i never have a reason to go there.
You left out the Strip Bars!!!! there's some mighty good Strip bars. And yes you can get to 99% of them by snowmobile
Old 04-13-2004, 06:30 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Hey Clearcut3, glad you had a great time in supernatural B.C. !! To answer your questions:

I was born near the airforce base in Comox, my dad flew in anti sub Avro Landcasters and manned the DEW line early warning radar stations across the Arctic, saving Yankee butts from Soviet surprise nuke attacks. <gg>

If in Vancouver on a sunny day, look towards Grouse mountain and the Skyride. Behind that mist of cloud and rain covering the northshore, my house used to be on the last road up the mountain. My folks still live there, but a few more roads have been built above their house. Best B.C. memories are oyster/salmon beach driftwood cooked meals at Gossip Island in Active pass, along the route of the ferries from Vancouver to Victoria. Pops had some nice waterfront land there.

While I grew up a nature boy running around in the B.C. mountain woods/ocean beaches, now I am happy as heck in the woods/lakes/ocean passages of NYC/NJ, it would be tough to move back to all the rain.
Old 04-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

they grow good pot aehhh
Old 04-14-2004, 06:32 AM
Registered

Cool

Originally posted by Mark Mathews
It may be your game, but the Stanley Cup Champions will be on my side of Lake St. Clair!!!

Again gentlmen, all these teams are a mix of nationality. If you want to know the out come of US vs CAN, you have to look no furthur than the last time that match was held. What was the score 5 or 6 nothin right, yah.

Even our women have receintly wooped yahs!
Old 04-14-2004, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

sheeeeeeiitttt....Ive been missing out on all this!!!!
C'mon guys, we gotta keep it straight with this booing...........
That happened in Quebec......NOT IN CANADA!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.