Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Extreme boat Mag, what is the latest issue?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/76710-extreme-boat-mag-what-latest-issue.html)

BAJA WILL 04-14-2004 07:26 PM

Extreme boat Mag, what is the latest issue??

Haven't seen my new copy, the newest one I have is Issue# 6 with the Sexy Sam:p is that the latest??

WILL

gdfatha 04-14-2004 07:48 PM

My 2nd issue is late.....:hothead: :mad: :hothead:

Too Old..I suggest you call them or E-mail them and put the entire staff on distribution..

I'm about to do it again...

BAD-HABIT 04-14-2004 08:30 PM

I have posted this before and I'll post it again...They haven't even gotten the correct paperwork to get the peroidical rate and to do that they need to show proof of circulation among other things...This is hard to get without having an established account....It is VERY uncommon to have a magizine take subscriptions and promise dependable delivery without this....I don't know why they don't mention this fact to the subscribers but as far as I know they don't....Now if anyone thinks I may be wrong please call your local post office and get your own answers....That being said the mag is coming along and shows promise with it's content....As for me I will wait till they get more established and can DELIVER a DEPENDABLE magazine before I fork over money for a subscription.....I think they have a good idea and a nice mag....When you can get it......

BH

epeek 04-14-2004 09:22 PM

Too old, It took me 6 months to get my first issue.
I suscribed last May. I have gotten 3 issue all together.
Been 1 month shy of a year.:mad:

Ron P 04-14-2004 09:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The issue with Sam/Key West/ Orange beach is still the most current. The next issue was printed last week. It has the SBI Worlds from Deerfield, the OPA race from Cambridge MD and a former playboy bunny that ownes a fast Nortech cat.

I hear it's the best yet but I haven't even seen it yet.

Regarding subscriptions, I'm told it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get in the system, usually it starts with the next issue.

epeek 04-14-2004 09:24 PM

[i]Originally poste.

Regarding subscriptions, I'm told it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get in the system, usually it starts with the next issue. [/B]
I wish.

gdfatha 04-14-2004 09:32 PM

Ron

Posting Sam's photo will not detract the fact that deliveries are late.

We have a right to complain just as loud as Sam would if her period was 6-8 weeks late:D :D :D

Ron P 04-14-2004 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh boy, 6 to 8 weeks late and this guy would be complaining.

Ron P 04-14-2004 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You sure this doesn't distract you? Even a bit?:D

clearcut3 04-14-2004 11:26 PM

7 weeks and counting for me. I did get a nice email when I complained:D ...I hope this is a magazine I will be anxiously awaiting in the future...not one that I'm surprised to see :confused: