Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Some more pics of Mitch's 32 AT in action! >

Some more pics of Mitch's 32 AT in action!

Notices

Some more pics of Mitch's 32 AT in action!

Old 04-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can all bite me about the cover!! It was convenient, cheap, and kept the snow out of my boat. When you are perpetually broke, you make do with what you have/can afford.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Waterfoul
You can all bite me about the cover!! It was convenient, cheap, and kept the snow out of my boat. When you are perpetually broke, you make do with what you have/can afford.
Just razzin' ya Mike. I've had many of those custom poly blue covers. One time I had one on my brand new fishboat. I tried to pull it off and it was sticking, so I gave it a good yank and promply broke the windshield. It stayed that way for about 10 years. What had happened is a small hole wore in it from the wind, got over a gaffhook and snagged on it. I'm much more careful about pulling covers nowdays.
Old 04-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I know you were just razzing me. Everyone razzes me!!! LOL!!!
Old 04-22-2004, 08:23 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

The Foul is a Good Sport
Old 04-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Registered

Hey if Mike can handle my driving/ranting/venting/road rage than he can take a little ribbing here. How many friends do you think we made in WI Mike? The speed limit there is 65 and they drive 60, give me a break, and they don't drive in the right lane, and they start to pass but never quite finish and park next to the other car. Then there are the idiots who don't use cruise and we play tag for miles and they always seem to be next to you and close you out of a pass so you brake and have to get the whole mess going again. Oh and then there are the concrete roads. Ever drive down a dirt road with 10,000lbs at 75? Thats what it is like. No offense Cord.
Old 04-23-2004, 07:24 AM
Registered

Well I hope you at least pulled the fenders in... even if ya did leave the bow line attached
Old 04-23-2004, 08:13 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Mitch, you better hope we never have to make a 13 hour trip driving next to each other. I'm going to be that infuriating driver from hell, er...Wisconsin.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally posted by MitchStellin
How many friends do you think we made in WI?

Then there are the idiots who don't use cruise and we play tag for miles and they always seem to be next to you and close you out of a pass so you brake and have to get the whole mess going again. No offense Cord.

I know 2!!

yep. Tag it is ...LOL you notice that too?? Dummies were probably eye-balling that beauty goin down the road. Still, when not in tow, they will do that.

I'll give my kudo's to Oklahoma drivers. This was 20 yrs ago but in an 18 wheeler those people ACTUALLY-NO CHIT...goin down a 2-lane road would move over to the shoulder to let you pass them. I can remember countless times that would occur. Maybe things have changed now that PokerRunGun has his license, but will never forget how friendly their drivers are/were.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:23 AM
Registered

Mitch, congratulations on the new boat. I'm looking forward to doing some running with you this year.
Watyerfoul, do you have everything unbolted so we can lift the motor out? Just wondering, as I'm planning on dropping engines in this weekend.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap Daves back !!!!Crazywhore did you win lotto??

Quick Reply: Some more pics of Mitch's 32 AT in action!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.