Like Tree0Likes

2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Reply
Old 05-17-2004, 08:02 AM
  #221
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Looks like we're leaving Burlington around 2 or 3 PM Friday. It should be;
JS & Mary / JS232 / Baja 232
Pete and Dawn / waterheater / Nordic 25
Catherine, Sylvie & Yves / Scarab 29

There might be a couple Fountain 35's also not confirmed yet.

K-Lee and Christopher will go down with our car directly to your house Bob.
Me and our favorite corridor sleeping boat biotch Chris / cowisl will be in the Ex with the rig.

We'll go down to FISCHER'S Marina Launch and make our way to the Algonquin. I'll dust off the $30 map from last year or Bob you can come and get us and I can start spanking your azz on the water!!!
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:50 AM
  #222
Registered
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Niskayuna, NY
My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292
Posts: 5,543
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
Looks like we're leaving Burlington around 2 or 3 PM Friday. It should be;
JS & Mary / JS232 / Baja 232
Pete and Dawn / waterheater / Nordic 25
Catherine, Sylvie & Yves / Scarab 29

There might be a couple Fountain 35's also not confirmed yet.

K-Lee and Christopher will go down with our car directly to your house Bob.
Me and our favorite corridor sleeping boat biotch Chris / cowisl will be in the Ex with the rig.

We'll go down to FISCHER'S Marina Launch and make our way to the Algonquin. I'll dust off the $30 map from last year or Bob you can come and get us and I can start spanking your azz on the water!!!
Or you could call me and I'll spank YOU ASS! Ooops, I better shut up, cuz Ihaven't even STARTED mine yet AND if we go to LC and it is BIG WATER mine may be a TRAILER QUEEN! See you Friday buddy!
Shane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:59 AM
  #223
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
GLH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, VT
My Boats: Azimut
Posts: 15,267
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
Or you could call me and I'll spank YOU ASS! Ooops, I better shut up, cuz Ihaven't even STARTED mine yet AND if we go to LC and it is BIG WATER mine may be a TRAILER QUEEN! See you Friday buddy!
Why the fack would I want to call someone so he can spank my azz!!!
Shane we have enough spare space in our rig to carry your 6 pack of Pepsi. I know it's pretty tight in that Skater so we can swing traveling with the extra 6 cans. They might make without being too shaken also. CYA hope your Skateboard floats by then!
GLH is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 09:09 AM
  #224
Registered
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Niskayuna, NY
My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292
Posts: 5,543
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLH
Why the fack would I want to call someone so he can spank my azz!!!
Shane we have enough spare space in our rig to carry your 6 pack of Pepsi. I know it's pretty tight in that Skater so we can swing traveling with the extra 6 cans. They might make without being too shaken also. CYA hope your Skateboard floats by then!
ROTFLMAO! Skateboard!
Shane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 09:55 AM
  #225
Registered
 
Chris288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY
My Boats: 2005 288 SUNSATION
Posts: 4,124
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

IN my best southern accent..... Hey,, Y'ALL, is that one of them dar " SKATE-BOARD " Boats ??
Chris288 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 09:57 AM
  #226
Registered
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Niskayuna, NY
My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292
Posts: 5,543
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris232
IN my best southern accent..... Hey,, Y'ALL, is that one of them dar " SKATE-BOARD " Boats ??
No STUUUPID...it's a SEE GAR boat, don't you know nuttin'?
Shane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 10:01 AM
  #227
Registered
 
Tantrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: USR, NJ
My Boats: Stray Cat Statement Marine
Posts: 4,000
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

I thought you had one one of those pontoon boats.
Tantrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 10:02 AM
  #228
Registered
 
Tantrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: USR, NJ
My Boats: Stray Cat Statement Marine
Posts: 4,000
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Hotboats rig is looking awsome. Cant wait to see it on the water.
Tantrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 10:02 AM
  #229
Registered
 
Chris288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY
My Boats: 2005 288 SUNSATION
Posts: 4,124
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantrum
I thought you had one one of those pontoon boats.

Chris288 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 10:04 AM
  #230
Registered
 
Chris288's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: NY
My Boats: 2005 288 SUNSATION
Posts: 4,124
Default Re: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantrum
Hotboats rig is looking awsome. Cant wait to see it on the water.

I stopped by on saturday,, the motor looks SWEET !!
Chris288 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
otis311
General Boating Discussion
105
05-05-2006 12:58 PM
TeamSaris
General Racing Discussion
16
02-15-2006 10:47 PM
TeamSaris
General Boating Discussion
6
02-13-2006 08:09 PM
EvilTwin
General Boating Discussion
5
06-02-2005 09:59 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.