Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y. >

2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Notices

2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Old 04-28-2004, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to here from you Chris. Is the boat new ?? and you say its in Florida right now. Mine is still at the Cig factory getting some upgrades and should be home by the 14th of May. I may fly down and check out the progress next week and then have it shipped home.

Bob 644-9115
Old 04-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Bob! Shane!

I'm trying to get a plan going here. Heres the thing, motors are going on the dyno at Richie Zuls this week (if Im lucky). Once thats done, I can put the motors in one night. Then some testing etc.....So, as of now....I'm in. Unless a monkey wrench gets thrown in somewhere.

Shane ,

Sorry i wouldn't call you back yes. call me again on my cell. That very kind of you guys inviting me to your homes but, I would rather get a hotel with dock space, Is that possible? I want to run around naked with my girl........lol

zzie
Old 04-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ozman,

Sorry you WOULDN'T or DIDN'T call me back? There are definitley motels and hotels a plenty. Depends on how fancy you want to get. The Sagamore is the nicest by far. It is in Bolton Landing, about 1 mile from Bob and 3 from me.

www.thesagamore.com
Old 04-28-2004, 01:00 PM
Registered

we'll look into it...got alot going on, but love a good road trip
Old 04-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by OTIS311
Good to here from you Chris. Is the boat new ?? and you say its in Florida right now. Mine is still at the Cig factory getting some upgrades and should be home by the 14th of May. I may fly down and check out the progress next week and then have it shipped home.

Bob 644-9115

Bob,

It is a 2002. It has the 575's in it. It has around 70 hrs on it. I may be leaving some time next week to go get it. Maybe we will be down there around the same time. If so we should meet up.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Registered

Ozzie and others coming from out of town:

Below is hotel (LUXURY) and motel (VERY NICE) for you to choose from. The Sagamore has launching around the corner for 30 footers and under. The Treasure Cove has launching on site for 30 feet and under. All you BIG GUNS contact me for another site that has BEAUTIFUL launching on the otherside of the lake with great parking as well.

LUXURY
http://www.thesagamore.com

Nice Motel
http://www.treasurecoveresort.com
If you call the Treasure Cove ask for Ted or Mary and tell them you are coming via my recommendation.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Depe Dene has real nice cabins with docking for very reasonable rates that time of year

Also, I will arrange with Chic's Marina next to the house to get the boats put in. There is parking behind my house. The ramp accomadates my 38' ok if there isnt alot of cars in the way. Anytime after 500pm I have access to the Marina and it is closed to the public.

Oz, I will look around for you for a nice place to stay with a dock. The Sagamore is real nice but is $379.00 a night and doesnt have docking. I know Treasure Cove is nice but not sure of docking.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:18 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Can we stay in our boat at the Algonquin again?
There is about 4-5 boats of us crews that would rather spend on a hangover and crash in the boat like last year with a full moon rising on the east side of the lake and nice crisp spring air than check in check in, out and all and be away from the PARTY!!!
Can't wait it was one of the best road trips last year.
Mind you if Colonel T2x from the Oklahoma National Guard is there it might be a step back but we'll work from there!

Last edited by GLH; 04-28-2004 at 06:24 PM.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:23 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Just before breakfast Saturday in the middle of the lake!!!

Old 04-28-2004, 07:27 PM
Registered

Hey guys, sorry I'm going to miss this one. I've moved back to California so I won't be able to make it. I'll be there in spirit. Have a fun safe time at the race. I was looking forward to it too, just had a new 496HO put in the Fountain. Take care guys, have a couple for me after the race!

Shawn

Quick Reply: 2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.