Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay... >

Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Notices

Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Old 04-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Originally posted by LPA2106
NOTICE? 3,000 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS....THEY MAY DISCUSS THIS WITH 10 OF THEIR FRIENDS AT SOME POINT..THAT MEANS IT'S POSSIBLE THAT 30,000 PEOPLE WILL BE EXPOSED TO THIS....AND NAME CALLING IS NOT APPROPRIATE...DEBATING SOMETHING IS...

Thats right, your drawing a ****load of attention to an issue you know nothing about and hurting this sport by doing it. I hope to god some insurance actuary doesn't do some research on the topic and run across your threads, posts, and endless banter. You have made your decision that step hulls are more dangerous. Now you just sound like a guy with an agenda to hurt every manufacturer that builds a step bottom boat. For that reason and that reason alone, if it were my board you and all your posts would be gone. And coming from me, a guy that was banned himself, that says a lot.

Old 04-28-2004, 02:54 PM
LPA2106

Find one place I said anything you are insinuating my friend?

....I don't flame..I don't name call..I never said any boat was unsafe in any manner....I asked a lot of questions..provided many 3rd party resources...but you lost your case here my friend....taking things out of context and twisting my words around are about all that has been done here..

...now I am entitled to my opinion...

...you read the liability law i just posted...think about it...and if a case were to go to court with damages....who would win?

.....my opinion is I am exploring the benefit/risk ratio of boats tweaked to their design limits...and if I would buy one....

....as of now I don't know exactly where the preponderance of evidence points to....but I am here to contribute and learn...

...and blame ME for drawing attention? and is attention such a bad thing? It's America...this is a bulletin board....do we not address issues as they come forth>>?

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-28-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Old 04-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Kent Perroux

Originally posted by dockrocker
....... Put it this way, a 41' Apache has a different set of capabilities than, say, a Donzi Sweet 16. Take the Apache out in 8 footers with a good driver and you'll likely come back with a grin; try the same thing in the Donzi and you'll likely not come back at all. Does this make the Donzi "less safe" than the Apache? They are both 24 degree deep V hulls, right?........

Was that your apache I was keeping up with?

Old 04-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would someone PLEASE sell him a boat...
Old 04-28-2004, 04:00 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the perfect boat for him, no steps, not a straight V, reasonable horsepower, even HE couldn't screw this one up!! Er... or could he!?
Attached Thumbnails Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...-110-whaler.jpg  
Old 04-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

How could there be a video of the crash?
Old 04-28-2004, 04:13 PM
LPA2106

appreciate the advice...let's assume for the moment I am here to learn..interact...and not buy

..nobody likes to be told what to do

Old 04-28-2004, 04:27 PM
LPA2106

http://www.house.gov/shaw/

...someone I met at an economics club meeting...very pro-boating...pro-safety

-Select Committee on Narcotics Abuse and Control; and Merchant Marines and Fisheries.

Last edited by LPA2106; 04-28-2004 at 04:41 PM.

Old 04-28-2004, 04:43 PM
LPA2106

KLAATU...your previous uncalled for comment is called called harassment

Old 04-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sing-along time....

"Did you ever know, that you're my heeeerrrrrooooo?"

Quick Reply: Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.