Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
If FERRARI were to ever build a powerboat! >

If FERRARI were to ever build a powerboat!

Notices

If FERRARI were to ever build a powerboat!

Old 04-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet ride.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

wow!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Sandisk

eyezlee

A knob can open doors too / the guy was not worth a hill of beans from a boating perspective but I "lurked" through most of this and my take is with someone like him you have to take the good with the bad or ignore it.

The good from what analysis I could do online was he was curious and had a glowing sense of enthusiasm; started some good discussions. If he is who I think he is he is a miser; that idiot has a Lear Jet at Detroit City Airport and a big firm in Detroit. Used to be with Dykema Gossett and Associates and now independent. I think in patent law or something. He spent time at Mac N Rays a Marina Restaurant. A real tight wad type, dressed in blue jeans all the time, what a deal. I never met him but believe me if he ever got drunk and had his checkbook with him he would put twin 747's in a 40 foot Searay. He owned a restaurant in Harrison Twp years ago called the Johnson's or Lighthome Inn or something till it burned down. Owns half the water front property in the area under DBA's. They knew him at Mac's ask around. Bipolar as all get out. That idiot can't do anything but prepare case after case and drink.

The bad was he went out of control as did many others.

It was a mudslinging contest. I personally find no glory in the "knob" thing. Sorry

Loose the quote, you can do better; just a bad feeling about all that happened.

Last edited by Sandisk; 04-30-2004 at 09:33 PM.

Old 04-30-2004, 09:06 PM
Registered

white guts would look striking
Old 04-30-2004, 09:08 PM
Sandisk

I am with you "42"

Old 04-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally posted by GLH

What the F is floating in the water in the stern picture...
They're allowed straight toilet dumps in Havasu?
That is F"disgusting. I'll wait for the thaw.

If you could run the boats more, maybe it would stir it up some.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Ranman

Awesome looking boat. Ditch the Ferrari stickers, they're tacky. The only testarossa Donzi ever made was of the 1988 vintage. The oh-so-hot " 22 Classic "Red Head".

Old 04-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Sandisk

I am not sure about the Ferrari stickers, part of me likes them and the other part dosen't.

I would leave them on if I were a Ferrari man and own a Red Testarosa. Otherwise they are ?

let's just say what Enzo would say:
Attasa Nicea Boata but it's a gotta my prancing ponys on it!
what's a matta for you?

Remember those car-boats?

It would be nice if the Donzi could transform into this.
Attached Thumbnails If FERRARI were to ever build a powerboat!-background01.jpg  

Last edited by Sandisk; 04-30-2004 at 10:19 PM.

Old 04-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Registered

I don't know much about Ferrari's but they do need periodic engine teardowns; anyone know why that is necessary?
Never had to have mine tore down but they do require major service at 30k miles, runs about $ 9k for my Testarossa.

For the Testarossa they disconnect the motor tray from the chassis and lift the vehicle while the engine sits on its own stand on the ground. To just change belts you have to pull the engine. They completely go over the engine, check tolerances and make sure everthing is per specs, replace anything worn, dated or out of specs. Usually takes about 10 days to do a complete service. Once completed it runs like it just rolled off the showroom floor.

Just had the service completed and I am good to go till I hit 55K miles.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Sandisk

Take care of her I loved the one I had for a weekend. Can't imagine what it would be like to own one! Kids in college and my Ferrari is hanging on the wall for now.

Quick Reply: If FERRARI were to ever build a powerboat!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.