Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO Bonnie- We have to keep these boys on their toes.

Lofty- I was saying thanks because atleast some people got a good response from them. Ok enough work on this thread. LOL.

And as far as Mr. Cheapskate. Even if I did get a comp at home I wouldn't ever get to use it. Given the chance he is the ultimate post whore (and ultimate MAN-WHORE when he is single) LOL
Old 05-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn Bonny, that's no lie.... Crap why did I post to so many last night?
Old 05-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Registered

I dunno Lofty...looks like you were having a good time though.... I've decided you and Trav have some common personality traits.

Ice, you and ange are doing a wonderful job..keep it up.

And speaking of psycho ex's....have any of us females had a run in or two with our boyfriend and/or hubbys ex girlfriends??? I know I have. There are some WHACKED women out there.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Registered

And Ange...the ex's new girlfriend is going to keep attempting to stick her nose in where it doesn't belong. She must feel like you're a threat or competition or something. Just make it clear that you don't need any of her input...and if someday by chance you do need the opinion of some 2bit hoe with frizzy hair, bad teeth and the personality of an a$$ that'll phuque anything that moves...she'll be first on your list of people to call.

I think that will make her feel better.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Registered

There sure are Bonny, there sure are..... Right Reed? Not that I'VE every dated any psycho-puss's.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:55 AM
Registered

Just remember, like ma-man Snoop says;

"A ***** is a ***** but a dog is a mans best friend. Now go find you a hoe that'cha like."
Old 05-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are some WHACKED women out there.
There are no truer words ever spoken..... Thanks Bonnie.... hahahahahahah.... I just love validation..... Ok Ange.... what news do you have on the pop tart.... I'm sure you are just itching to see what happens when the ex finds out.... woooo hooooo.... retribution... I think the Ange is going to have a major case of schadenfreude....
Old 05-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

Well, I heard a rumor that the crazy ones are the best...uhhh....horizontally. For obvious reasons I can't confirm that.

Seems like a pretty high price to pay if you ask me.

I think Ange is going through that now. As odd as this sounds...if you can look her in the eye and smile, it will drive her nuts. Plus, many times in life, you can word things just right so that they're not sure if you're body slamming them, or being friendly.

I'm very, very good at that game. Although, I prefer not to play it....actual body slamming is much more gratifying physically.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Plus, many times in life, you can word things just right so that they're not sure if you're body slamming them, or being friendly.
No... really?...........
Old 05-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Registered

Bonnie the if there feet aren't firmly planted on the ground then they must be laying on there back! Yes, the crazies are the BEST in the sack. So true.

It's a high price to pay, that's why you always go to there house, hit it and hit it hard, then ski-daddle quick before they recover.

Just hope they don't follow you home.

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.