Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On the bright side, Sean did make me breakfast and gave me the remote for most of the day.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

It wasn't a bad day, it just sets a bad example for them to see that someone will handle things for you and you don't have to do anything. Although things were like this last year too. I didn't skip Father's Day though. I spent $70 a new graphite pool stick and he got mad at the poptart and broke it in little pieces. Woo hoo for me.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn Baby... he gave you the remote?.... That must be true love........
Old 05-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Ange
It wasn't a bad day, it just sets a bad example for them to see that someone will handle things for you and you don't have to do anything. Although things were like this last year too. I didn't skip Father's Day though. I spent $70 a new graphite pool stick and he got mad at the poptart and broke it in little pieces. Woo hoo for me.
Tee hee.... say.... did your ex dress like Don Johnson and wear lots of cologne.... drink top shelf stuff.... and treat women like ****?......... Sounds like the pop tart is getting her due...
Old 05-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ange- it just goes to show you that he is an EX for a reason. I would skip Father's Day this year and see if he says anything.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Reed-

Yeah he just felt bad cause I was crying cause I didn't have my kids. But none the less he was very sweet about it.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Not Don Johnson, but not bad, does like cologne, too cheap for top shelf, and oh hell yea! I'm sure the poptart got hers yesterday though. For the kid she has that isn't his. But what the phuck ever.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey Ange- Do you want me to come down and we will just kick their a$$es? I'm sure you can do it alone, but moral support never hurt
Old 05-10-2004, 10:42 AM
Registered

Originally posted by IceAngel
Hey Ange- Do you want me to come down and we will just kick their a$$es? I'm sure you can do it alone, but moral support never hurt
Heee heee..... and I thought I was the only one that was angry.... tee hee.... You girls plotting to kick the pekinese woman and her man's ass....
Old 05-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Yea, moral support is great. Bail money might not be a bad idea either. You know since she threatened to have me locked up for picking up my own kid! WTF? She would be a two hitter. I hit her, she hits the floor. He on the other hand, would have to be handled differently. When plyed with enough booze and pot, you can convince his dumb ass to do just about anything. Hell, he would probably beat himself up.

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.