Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ange, you should have come down to Daytona for Bike Week. They had all the bikes outside in a fenced in area. Guess their bikes are too Valuable. You could walk up and touch everybody elses bikes. Choppers Inc., West Coast Choppers, Indian Larry's, etc... But they did look pretty. The Black Widow bike was right near the fence.
Old 05-16-2004, 07:36 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

RWI, Are you talking about OCC? Are they getting to big for there britches?
Old 05-16-2004, 08:33 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Default Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

Yea they are. And for all the Paul Sr. comes off as the ******* on TV, Paul Jr. was the ******* of the day yesterday. When I went through the line I asked Sr. if I printed a couple of my pics and sent them to the shop if they could sign them, Sr. says "Sure", and Jr. pops out with "No we don't do that." Sr. started to argue with him and Jr. keeps on and finally the PR geek told them to cool it. I did get to see the POW bike, the Liberty, the Black Widow and the Fire bikes. They had it pretty dark in the club so we'll see how those turn out. I did cross the street behind them as they pulled in and got a picture of Sr and his girlfriend on the bike.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:09 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Troutly
Just stopping in to Ho a bit....ho ho ho

BUSTED!!!!!!

Damn a simple post looking for ange turns into 20 pages of NOTHING. This is like Sinefeild episode...

SO when you are wondering why your membership rates are going up it is Ange and Iceangle, and the Girls of boating thread

Jon
Old 05-16-2004, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

choppers.............
Old 05-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Registered

Ange, thats funny. I would send the pics to Sr. anyways. Just make sure to put his name on the envelope. See if he signs them anyways.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I think that's what I'm going to do. I figure I'll print one for them and one for me and send the stuff for them to mail it back. We'll see what happens.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Registered

Ange....once we can post pics again, will you post them??? I have the fire bike saved on my computer. I absolutely LOVE those bikes. Works of art. I can't believe Jr. was the one giving you a hard time, he's typically portrayed as the level headed one while Sr. is typically blowing a gasket. ?????
Old 05-16-2004, 06:34 PM
jtmiller02

I got too drunk, sorry i didn't call last night...the river and I had a good time together, and again today too. We didn't get back till almost 10 last night

Old 05-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Being the same age as Pauly I will glady tell you he is a PUNK! Serious though my dad first met them in Sturges like 4 or 5 years ago and he said SR was super nice and laid back and it seamed like Pauly was on drugs. ???? I say Choppers Inc. Rag's

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.