Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Say Hello to your new boat connection...I'm switching jobs. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78450-say-hello-your-new-boat-connection-im-switching-jobs.html)

Tim G. 05-06-2004 09:02 AM

Say Hello to your new boat connection...I'm switching jobs.

Boat lifts are soon to be a thing of the past for me.

As of May 17th I'll be working at National Marine's Ft.Lauderdale FL office.
Ft.Lauderdale is National's new office. They are ramping up very fast. Business is strong, and the inventory will make your head spin. There's a bit of everything there, from a 27 Fever to a sporty new 51 OL!

I look forward to working with you all to get that bigger, faster, flashier boat that you've been wanting.

I can honestly say that I'll be able to ofer the best customer service, wonderful boats, and good deals.

I've been in customer service,and the marine industry long enough to know what it takes to keep a happy customer.
Don't hesitate to give me a call at the National office about any boat needs, or any boat you see on the website. www.nationalmarine.com
Remember, it costs you nothing to call.

I'll be posting some special deals in the classifieds before the end of May.

Hey Too Old- You wanted me to have the transom of your new 51 OL lettered "Hamburgler" right??;)

BLee 05-06-2004 09:14 AM

Re: Say Hello to your new boat connection...I'm switching jobs.

Originally posted by Tim G.
to a sporty new 51 OL!

as opposed to the non sporty 51? ;) :D :D

CigDaze 05-06-2004 09:18 AM

Congratulations Tim!!
When do you start?

Tim G. 05-06-2004 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Daze- I'll be there on the 17th.

PRTS- Yes the 51 is rather sporty. The 1200 Sterlings and #6s get it moving right along.

It sounds like the best thing to do is to take PRTS's Cig on trade for the 51 OL, then take BDs Outlaw on trade for PRTS's boat...:D

I'm really excited about this new job. It will be greatto be hand in getting people into some really sweet boats. Their intire inventory is special... there are no bland, "nothing" boats in stock..

Daze- You'll be seeing myself and National Marine at a lot of the FL Poker Runs coming up...

Jan 05-06-2004 09:30 AM

Good Luck Tim. That sounds like a great way to pay the bills.

Jan

Ron P 05-06-2004 09:30 AM

Sounds like a real fun job. Good luck with it.

CigDaze 05-06-2004 09:31 AM

Great to hear, Tim. Look forward to seeing you out on the poker run tour with National.

They had quite a presence in Sarasota. From what I can gather and what Bob(otis311) can tell you, they're a first class operation. Best of luck...

Oh, and about the trade-in.......;) :)

frequentflyer 05-06-2004 10:02 AM

Congrats TIM...

IDRPSTF 05-06-2004 10:15 AM

200 in the door
10 to the table
2 qualify
1 sale.

Welcome to new retail boat sales.
It was my most, and least favorite job at the same time.
Best of luck to you, it sounds like you are going in with the right attitude.
One quick little piece of advise. Offshore Powerboating is a VERY small community, take good care of your clients and they will brag about you. Screw over one person and you may as well change jobs!

Best of luck,
MD

BillR 05-06-2004 10:36 AM

Tim find me a TS Top Gun.
I am seriously in the market.

PM me foe details of what I want.