Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dyno's last Birthday!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78456-dynos-last-birthday.html)

dyno 05-06-2004 10:06 AM

Dyno's last Birthday!!

Well its almost here! Saturday I'll be the big 4-0......well I better make the best of it!! A group of friends and the wife and I are heading down to Sausagetuck for Pizza at Marro's and cocktales. If your in the area stop by and help me Morn I mean Celebrate my last (admitted to)birthday!! I think we will be there between 7:30-8:00, Mitchstellin said he might even run the AT down from Holland!!:) Now that a man with a new toy!!
Don

dkwestern 05-06-2004 10:47 AM

Happy early birthday Don, Maybe I'll see you down there as well. Darren

dyno 05-06-2004 12:16 PM

Hope so! Nice to see you again on the dock last night!!

Cord 05-06-2004 12:23 PM

I don't know if I'd want to spend my birthday in Sagatuck with Mitch! :D

dyno 05-06-2004 12:26 PM

LOL, cord I think your safe its to cold for the light in the loafers boaters!!!:) mitch is harmless as long as you keep moving.....

dkwestern 05-06-2004 01:06 PM

Just make sure Mitch walks in front of you and you won't have a problem.

When in Saugatuk, wear wallets in both back pockets, it gets them confused and they dont bother you, they just dream about rainbows and ice cream. :D :D :D :D

HyperBaja 05-06-2004 02:58 PM

Congrats! I also celebrated my last birthday this year. They cant ever try me as an adult ;)

MitchStellin 05-06-2004 03:54 PM

Alright Dyno, that is going to cost you 5 shots of Jack Daniels....not that you need to buy them, I will do that, you need to DRINK them. Eric and I (and hopefully Darrin) will be there for sure, I don't know about the dinner part, I don't want to intrude on your dinner but if you don't mind I will stop by. I can feel a real party night brewing, this warm weather is making me want to DRINK. I hope to take the boat and sleep on it but the weather is not looking too good. We hit 75 last night with 3 big guys and 170 gallons of fuel, the day I hit 83 I was alone and the tanks were a little less than 1/2 full. I was around 5000 rpms. Now I need to get that fuel out of there so I can haul it to LOTO empty. That means lots of boat rides to Grand Haven and back..50 miles should burn some fuel.:D

dyno 05-06-2004 05:12 PM

Mitch it was Cord!!! I'm inocent of all charges besides you need to go easy on me I'm going to be an old man! I have a reservation at Marro's for 7:45 your more than welcome, hope you come! Hope I didn't say that too loud it is sausagetuck!!:p

dyno 05-06-2004 05:13 PM

Might hit wally's earlier if the sitter is worked out for Shrimp and beers!!