Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Breaking News: Stecz20 Getting Married Tomorrow! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78545-breaking-news-stecz20-getting-married-tomorrow.html)

Phknlwyr 05-07-2004 11:25 AM

Breaking News: Stecz20 Getting Married Tomorrow!

Yes, that's right folks, David Stecz, the self-proclaimed "Mr. Wonderful" on OSO, found someone to marry him and they are doing the deed tomorrow. He was, of course, too cheap to send invites to the members for his shindig tomorrow, but you can be there in spirit by mixing your own pitcher of grape Kool-Aid and making some Kraft Mac & Cheese (Easy Mac for those less culinarily inclined).

I'll now take your questions.

Yes, you in the back with the ketchup on your chin, eating the Whopper. No sir, but good question. She is not pregnant.

OK, yes you (pointing), the gentleman with the knee pads and mastic on his leg hairs. Again, excellent question. Yes, there was a substantial dowry paid to her family.

Next? OK, you, the redhead in the back with the southern accent. Uhmm, the jury is still out on that one. According to the pre-nup (for her protection, not his) he is only allowed to break out the Prada shirts and man bag once a month.

Thank you all for your time.

Dave, congratulations, have a wonderful wedding day and a long, loving, peaceful and prosperous life with Jen.

Your Non-Coffee Delivering Attorney,

Kevin

OldSchool 05-07-2004 11:37 AM

Good Luck Dave!!! Marriage is a beautiful thing;)

Sydwayz 05-07-2004 11:42 AM

Congrats & rots of ruck! :D :D

RollWithIt 05-07-2004 12:12 PM

My condolences. Oh, wait. Sorry about that one.

Good luck and enjoy it. Name your first ten kids after me.

cuda 05-07-2004 12:12 PM

Poor girl! Does she know about your cross dressing?

IceAngel 05-07-2004 12:13 PM

CONGRATS ON THE BIG DAY. Marriage is a wonderful thing

Sean and Terra

SpeedGirl 05-07-2004 12:22 PM

Hmmmmm... What to say???? :D :D :D :D

Ok I'll keep my mouth SHUT, since I have been engaged for 2 years and haven't set a date.... Its just procrastinating on my part, after 10 years does the paper mean anything but MORE taxes!!!!

Dave (aka Stecz20, aka Mr. Wonderful) - Congrats!!!
Jen - You have my sympathy!!

Good Luck, and Have a GREAT Honeymoon!!!

cuda 05-07-2004 12:24 PM

Originally posted by Speed Girl

Good Luck, and Have a GREAT Honeymoon!!!

Honeymoon!!??? She'll be lucky if that tight azz takes her to Hoboken.:rolleyes:

45sonic 05-07-2004 12:25 PM

Congratulations and have a wonderful day!:D :p

Ange 05-07-2004 02:24 PM

Dave, Dave, Dave. What kinds of drugs are you slipping this poor girl to make her marry such a tightwad? You better be very glad they are good ones and thank your lucky stars every single night. :D

Jen, you poor misguided soul. There is no changing him, please understand that before you say those fateful words.

In all seriousness though, we love ya Dave. Best of luck to you guys and you better take her somewhere nice for the honeymoon!