Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO?  Cell #'s, lodging, etc. >

Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Notices

Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Old 05-17-2004, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Cord, you have that mold now get your A$$ moving. Mike, what night are we leaving, Thursday. I have spent tons of time on the Trailer and it is done. Moved the boat up 2 ft and all new bunks lights and DOT tape I ran 20ft 4X6 for the keel bunk. Even got that mother to bend to the hull. Cut the back off 2ft and now it sits perfect. We will have a full load with 4 in the truck but thats ok, I just hope you all don't get strangled by me after about the 7th hour. I do that twice a month but 4 more is going to be a push for my patience. You better bring movies so you have something to do. I am starting now to get ready, fluid changes, grease, air, you name it. That will be a record haul for me, I have done 370 many times, this is 585.6. I am up for anything as long as it involves the boat and possible topless women..in that order. Oh, I forgot, my number is 616-886-0077 32 Active Thunder "MY ISSUE". Holland, MI

Last edited by MitchStellin; 05-17-2004 at 10:12 PM.
Old 05-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Toad Friday night sounds good to me. Gotta hit the crab place near the damn on Saturday night!! Gotta feed the carp!!!
Bachelorette party anyone?

Buck
Old 05-18-2004, 08:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cord
The cops are still holding my prop as evidence and I havn't been compensated yet.
CORD, whats that about?
Old 05-18-2004, 08:32 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Last year my prop was stolen off the boat. Some attentive board members spotted it on ebay. I bought it and got to participate in his take down with the cops. Way cool stuff. They have him for over $40k in stolen props! The problem is that the cops are holding my prop until sentancing the end of this month! argh!

For the exhaust, I'm hoping we can just stuff some black exhaust hose through the transom and caulk or tape it off. The tips were 4-1/2", and I'm thinking the od of a 4" exhaust hose is over that. If the hose doesn't fit, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Registered

Hey, don't sweat it Cord, I know you want to have it there but there will be plenty of open seats. I am sure Mike will be hopping from boat to boat so you two can hitch a ride with me. I am not sure we can put 6 in it but 4 is no problem. 6 will kill my speed, I have the flotation devices for 6 but I bet the Sheriff will want to chat with us about that may people. In any case there are no worries, just get there. We have to try and meet on the road if possible. See ya in a week and a day!!!
Old 05-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Registered

cord, where did that happen in WI? That is GREAT how you guys caught him..HA HA HA
Old 05-18-2004, 04:29 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Tim, I have a couple of exhaust tips laying around here. Want me to bring them with me... we seem to do our best work on the trailer at the top of that hill anyway!! LOL!!! They are 4" ID though. I also have several feet 4" black exhaust hose if needed.

'Foul

P.S. I'm going to start a new thread for Big Dicks..... this one has gotten off track...
Old 05-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Registered

Cord,

I'll check upstairs at my shop. I think I have a few feet of 4" exhaust hose.

Buck
Old 05-18-2004, 08:11 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

The mrs picked the hose up. $25 a freekin' foot! This had better work!

DT-the prop was stolen in Menasha. They were working Winnebago and up into Door County.
Old 05-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cord
The mrs picked the hose up. $25 a freekin' foot! This had better work!

DT-the prop was stolen in Menasha. They were working Winnebago and up into Door County.
I knew that was coming. I spent over $300 on some of that stuff a couple years ago. Wish I could have got some of my leftover to ya Tim.

Buck

Quick Reply: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.