Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO?  Cell #'s, lodging, etc. >

Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Notices

Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Old 05-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

I am staying at the 33mm (Summer Place) and would be up for a Big Dicks run on Friday Morning. Cell (816) 719-3769.

Thx. Joel
Old 05-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Default Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

We look forward to you joining us Joel! Seeing that you are a new member, please take the time to introduce yourself!

Buck-at least it made me feel better that I didn't have to spend the money. NOT!
Old 05-19-2004, 11:23 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Judging from the lack of response to this thread and Foul's thread I'm gonna guess that the turnout will be low this year. This would be a good year for Nort to bet us again. LOL

What about Lutz and Miss Amy? Chart? Anyone else?

We need more cell numbers too. I need a large crowd so I can make a fool out of myself in style.

Last edited by buck183; 05-19-2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old 05-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

BgBoost1, what kind of boat do you run so we know what to look for? My cell number is 616-540-1224. Call anytime.

Mike
'Foul
Old 05-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buck,

We might make it but not sure yet.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Von Bongo,

Sure hope so. I have yet to put a face with the voice.

Buck
Old 05-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

ttt for lutzy!
Old 05-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Registered

We are getting close. Tim, I checked my rating and we can get 6 in the boat without a problem so if you can't put it together we can make it work for you. I am almost done getting ready, bearings are today and then i am just waiting. Got the spare, it was a b itch finding a 16.5 rim and tire, i had to buy the rim new and found a good used tire. So far it looks like everything is going to work out fine. I wouldn't mind a light turn out, that means less idiots to get in my way.
Old 05-22-2004, 08:38 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Well, we got the boat totally torn apart today. Engine is out. Transom is off. With some luck and a few hours, we should have everything put together by tomorrow night. The new carb came on Friday too. Mind you I ordered this thing last fall! We'll see if that can get thrown on too. If not, I'll take it along and maybe it'll get done down there.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:51 AM
Registered

Hey Kids! We will be down

NO run to BDs for us, the kids are still in school. We will do our best to hook up with you all. What about a Sunday afternoon/evening thing at Backwater Jacks or Big Easy??? Please just keep us up to speed on who, what, when and where.

After being stopped in the main channel 10 mm by the Missouri Water Patrol (badge#25) for a friggin routine check and then the idiot bashed into us last Labor Day im not really into being out on the lake at night on an amateur weekend

Our cell is 913 515 7456

Quick Reply: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.