Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!! >

Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Notices

Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Old 05-20-2004, 01:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

T2x - You are too funny!! LMAO! I go to work for 10 hours and come back to this thread is geting even more entertaining!

totalmp- No one is saying that Merrit is not a nice person here, but it sounds like from the article that her fiance is the one who owns the Nor-tech dealership and is the one behind the boat. There are so many women that are in the marine business who deserve credit becuse they made there $$ from boats. If she was the one who opened up the business and started it it that be different.
As far as the fastest PRA woman of water, she might have some competition. From what I heard that boat just threw a rod.........

Wasabe, Boardgod 1's babe got to pose on her boyfriends boat for EBM. What about Boardgod 2's Gal??

BG XO
Old 05-20-2004, 02:27 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Another quote From Wasabe to immortalize:Ya know it reminds me of some of the girls here in Newport. All fluff and no substance..... roflmao.... really?
Old 05-20-2004, 05:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BatGirl
What a let down............
I see this Chic MERRIT CABAL on the cover????
Who the F..K is she????
What has she done for Offshore or Poker Runs????
She is married to a guy who owns 3600 NOR-TECH??
She was in PLAYBOY??
Who cares??

By the way , we are hot too! XO!
I just find this magazine a joke now. If you are going to FEATURE WOMEN on your cover, they better know about HORSEPOWER, PROP SIZE, X DEM, Drives.etc, not the CC's in the boobs.......
Blonde Ambition Team will challange MERRIT CABIAL in a APBA/SBI race anytime! 24 REINDL!
I Love Extreme Boating, but if you are going to feature women in the sport, at least featutre women who do something for the sport!!!!
BG XO
Blonde Ambition Team
B.A.T Offshore Motorsports
Bat Girl, comments like this only hurt women in this sport, you act like you have a personal issue with this girl Merrit on whom you've never met. You had your opportunity to be in this magazine, for whatever reason you didn't show up in Sarasota, that is your business. Hope to read about you in a future issue, although I speak for myself and my wife, and not the TMP crew, I will find it difficult to read about your article constructively.
Again putting the cart before the horse, the TMP motors never blew a rod, your facts are wrong again. The article stated, EXTREME BOATS AND LIFESTYLES, It's unfortunate on the direction of how this thread has gone, how much unconstructive time is spent on the board knocking a person down cause she was a Playmate, and then talk about her breast size, weather they are real or enhanced, has no bearing on how she drives a boat, let alone at 147mph.
Women should be cheering each other in this Man's sport, instead of trying to get into a cat fight and challenging her to a race, there is enough water out there for everyone, and comments and quotes like yours Batgirl, only make Blond Ambition team sound catty. Anyways good luck in your racing season,
Jeff and Sandy

Last edited by JASSMAN; 05-20-2004 at 05:21 AM.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No picture of you Bat Girl? 2nd request!
Old 05-20-2004, 06:24 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by BK
When we were selling high perf boats, I would say that closer to 35% of the decision-makers were female. Yes, the husband may have narrowed down the boats he wanted to buy, but the ultimate decision often rested on the female half.
That's about the percentage of men that are p.-whipped.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:33 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts
Cool Re: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

I can't believe that I just wasted my time reading this ridiculous thread. Who cares if the article was fluff, it's their magazine and they can do any article that they choose. Either read it....or don't.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:39 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
That's about the percentage of men that are p.-whipped.

Old 05-20-2004, 07:20 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by craig223
I can't believe that I just wasted my time reading this ridiculous thread. Who cares if the article was fluff, it's their magazine and they can do any article that they choose. Either read it....or don't.
Come on Craig you have to admit she has great cans so who cares about the boating stuff as long as she gives good sweater.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:28 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BK
Well....I have to confess. It wasn't an offshore boat. My boats were raced in the OPC tunnel classes, and none were more than 12 feet long. So it wasn't like I spent hundreds of thousands. But I did do all that other stuff, and did it on my own.

But when I bought a new boat half a nation away, and got to know the company owner at the races later that season, he was impressed too...and asked me to marry him.

For the record.....BK is the real thing..a boat racer with her heart and soul, a true contributer to our community, and certainly not one of the "Lady racers" whose main claim to fame is how they look in a thong.

T2x....... hoping this thread dies a decent death.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Come on Craig you have to admit she has great cans so who cares about the boating stuff as long as she gives good sweater.
Absolutely!!! For the record, I liked the article and have alot of respect for BK and her accomplishments!! Great post T2X

The article is what it is... A hot lady driving a HOT boat. It wasn't like they were trying to play her off as a wannabe racer or anything like that.

Quick Reply: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.