Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!! >

Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Notices

Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Old 05-21-2004, 12:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Originally Posted by Downtown42
No picture of you Bat Girl? 2nd request!
There's only one picture. BG we need a new one! Hun please e-mail me the one of us.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by totalmp
Just to clarify a few things.

Instead of criticizing her, you girls should be happy that she's participating, tastefully, in the sport. Maybe even try introducing yourselves and offering some tips, as you all are so avid in the sport.

Steve
TMP Racing
I hope you are not referring to me. If you are you should read my posts. My boyfriend I WILL ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT HE WOULD NEVER LET DRIVE AND THROTTLE THE BOAT LET ALONE DOCK IT!
I live through the women who have the opportunity to do this. I beg Jeffery to take me more often but with the things going in our social and home life not to mention the boat being in the shop it has become very hard to get out.
I was disappointed because I was excited when I saw the cover and then flipping through no article. THAT'S IT!

Kapeesh.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

open72 does mark know your posting his business with your uneducated opinions???? it would be hard for you to see her drive cyclone because you have to be on the water to see it. when did your boat run last????? post some pictures of that beauty for us. I love to see all women enjoying our sport & slinging mud at a woman you've never met seems ridiculous to me.
mark at precision marine does good work so leave his business out of your ranting.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by vette131
open72 does mark know your posting his business with your uneducated opinions???? it would be hard for you to see her drive cyclone because you have to be on the water to see it. when did your boat run last????? post some pictures of that beauty for us. I love to see all women enjoying our sport & slinging mud at a woman you've never met seems ridiculous to me.
mark at precision marine does good work so leave his business out of your ranting.

well , since you are so educated and i know who u are , call mark yourself.and unlike some customers i pay in cash , up front. should be ready for next summer as premire performance interiors isn't cheap, but u know that, plus precision isn't cheap, but you know that too.

oh and here is my 499,000.00 cigarette.
ERIC

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...chmentid=61979
Old 05-21-2004, 09:13 AM
Registered

extreme wants to sell magazines & a playmate that drives a 164mph boat sells magazines!! who cares if david drives most of the time. she looks a lot better in pictures than he does. do you think the women in hot boat are the owners & drivers??? if extreme had used david in all the pictures ya'll wouldn't have anything to ***** about. bat boats are cool but nortech's are amazing!!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:18 AM
Registered

Vette131 , You Gotta Boat?? Post A Pic
Old 05-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Registered

open72 go to gcoffshore.com & pull up tickfaw 200 pictures top row all the way to the right is a picture of my cigarette. i'm at work right now so i can't resize pics. lets see yours
Old 05-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KLAATU
If you two guy's pull out ruler's next , we are going to have to move this post over to unsensored!
lmao......
Old 05-21-2004, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by vette131
open72 go to gcoffshore.com & pull up tickfaw 200 pictures top row all the way to the right is a picture of my cigarette. i'm at work right now so i can't resize pics. lets see yours
MIKE PITRE RIGHT, WORK AT SLIDELL FORD? MY BOAT- CHECK POST #180
Old 05-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Registered

yep that's me.

Quick Reply: Extreme Boats Mag.. BIG JOKE!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.