Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Big Dicks run for Friday, May 28... sign up here! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79380-loto-big-dicks-run-friday-may-28-sign-up-here.html)

Waterfoul 05-18-2004 04:41 PM

LOTO Big Dicks run for Friday, May 28... sign up here!

I need to know who plans on making this run so I can let them know at Big Dicks (they got mad at us last year for not letting them know we had a big group coming). We will meet in the bay on the West side of The Ledges (MM 20.5) between 11:30 am and NOON. We will depart AT NOON with or without you!! This is just one cove east of Shooters 21. :drink:

So, give me your OSO name, your real name (if you have one), what kind of boat we should watch for, and how many people in your boat. No other comments necessary on this thread. If you want to banter on, and on....and on........and on.... go to Buck183's thread and do it there!! :D

'Foul

Waterfoul 05-18-2004 04:46 PM

Re: LOTO Big Dicks run for Friday, May 28... sign up here!

The GPS coordinates for the entrance to Big Dicks cove are:

N38* 11.008'
W 092* 56.149'

Or in another format

N38* 11' 00.5"
W092* 56' 09.0"

Cord 05-18-2004 08:12 PM

I hope to be there...

later 05-18-2004 09:30 PM

cant make the big dicks run this time but i'll be down friday eve hope to see ya all

later

Steve_H 05-18-2004 09:34 PM

to early for us too.
we'll be at the Toad friday night though.

MitchStellin 05-18-2004 09:36 PM

I think I'll sit this one out....NOT. Who needs GPS on a an inland lake? Thats like not being able to find the nose on your face. Oops sorry Mike, no comments. Hey, don't bash my reputation now, I have 34 points and I can't spare a one. In fact if I find you did bash me you are going to be on bilge detail. I like to be able to eat off mine. :)

MnFastBoat 05-18-2004 09:58 PM

will not be making it

Cord 05-19-2004 03:31 AM

Mitch, I was forced to leave some negative feedback for your disparaging remarks. Please correct this behavior before I search for all your recent posts and leave appropriate feedback. :D

Waterfoul 05-20-2004 04:15 PM

Mitch, yhou have never been to LOTO. Believe me, You can litterally drive right past Big Dicks and never see it!! It's back in a cove. Same for many of the hot spots on The Lake. Those coordinates are for the entrance to the cove Big Dicks is in.

Smitty 05-20-2004 04:21 PM

Waterfool is right !!!! On my first visit to LOTO I was told by a local to make sure if I went out at night, to set a waypoint for my Condo. I did as he said, and when we went out for dinner that night, I had to use my GPS because all the coves in that area looked alike that night (and NO I was NOT drinking on this night). It would have been a longer night if I had no GPS.