Lightbulb Re: Aronow/Saccenti thread

Thanks Punk !!!!!! :d
Old 05-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Aronow/Saccenti thread

Fellow OSO Members

First I like to say Thanks to all the members that are looking out for my best interest. The person that started the original opening thread (HypaBaha Tommy) was respectful by sending me a PM, he said, if I were offended he would pull the thread down immediately. My reply to Tommy was, if I were offended you would have heard about it by now.
Further more I told him that it was his call to keep the thread up or take it down, I think the OSO board was getting a kick out of it and realized how stupid it was from the start.
I myself posted a couple of times and made a joke out of it.

I think the one that hit the nail on the head was; Bonnie Outlaw who posted;

“I'd be willing to bet that years ago they probably did get upset. But at some point you've got to learn to laugh at it or it will probably eat you up. I suspect that's where they are.”

I have seen that particular website years back and thought it was a joke then, somebody shooting off their mount with no back up and not knowing what they are talking about.

You just have to look at it, on face value and laugh. We all know by now, that we don’t live in a perfect world and can’t control what some people will say especially on the Internet. We see it time and time again, even here on our board.

Once again thanks for watching my back OSO rules always.

Bobby Saccenti
Old 05-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by clearcut3
For future reference:

That info came off of free republic which is about as far of a left wing hack site as there is out there. You must have got that link from catmandu or winston
Actually Free Republic dot com is pretty far right/libertarian. The post was from somewhere else and was a Bush basher trying to connect GHW Bush with drug running-this is old stuff, but out there. GHW was pals with Don and that is a fact, the rest is just snippets from different events and actions-mostly BS.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC
Thanks Punk !!!!!! :d
Get moved into the Retirement home yet?

Boat out yet?
Old 05-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by insptech
Actually Free Republic dot com is pretty far right/libertarian. The post was from somewhere else and was a Bush basher trying to connect GHW Bush with drug running-this is old stuff, but out there. GHW was pals with Don and that is a fact, the rest is just snippets from different events and actions-mostly BS.
You are correct...thanks for pointing that out. I had mistaken it for another site.
Old 05-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Awesome35

2 years ago when I bought my "new" 1976 Cigarette Awesome I started doing research on the internet.Looking up Cigarette Boats & Don Aronow.
I was intrigued by the whole thing.
Living in the midwest I had no exposure to this whole Offshore thing & am only begining now.
Anyway, if you search Don Aronow on the internet,there is a wacko thing that comes up.
It's called "The unauthorized Biography of George Bush" it is the biggest Bush bashing thing I ever saw. It makes a connection to Don Aronow as to George Bush Senior "driving a gas guzzling,noisey Cigarette Boat",instead of a "nice non polluting quiet sail boat".
It lists Don as one of George's friends & portrays Don as making his money off of the Mafia in New Jersey and then smuggling drugs in FLA.
It also says that is why US Customs awarded the contract to build the Blue Thunder Cat's for them. It wasn't very complimentary on their performance either LOL!
Anyway it's out there & if you read more of it,it becomes more & more B.S.

Old 05-28-2004, 08:53 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

If you believe all you read... your the idiot.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:11 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Saccenti
Fellow OSO Members

First I like to say Thanks to all the members that are looking out for my best interest. The person that started the original opening thread (HypaBaha Tommy) was respectful by sending me a PM, he said, if I were offended he would pull the thread down immediately. My reply to Tommy was, if I were offended you would have heard about it by now.
Further more I told him that it was his call to keep the thread up or take it down, I think the OSO board was getting a kick out of it and realized how stupid it was from the start.
I myself posted a couple of times and made a joke out of it.

I think the one that hit the nail on the head was; Bonnie Outlaw who posted;

“I'd be willing to bet that years ago they probably did get upset. But at some point you've got to learn to laugh at it or it will probably eat you up. I suspect that's where they are.”

I have seen that particular website years back and thought it was a joke then, somebody shooting off their mount with no back up and not knowing what they are talking about.

You just have to look at it, on face value and laugh. We all know by now, that we don’t live in a perfect world and can’t control what some people will say especially on the Internet. We see it time and time again, even here on our board.

Once again thanks for watching my back OSO rules always.

Bobby Saccenti
Thanks Bob....nicely put.

One question however....... When you broke out of Alcatraz was it on the outgoing or the incoming tide?

T2x
Old 05-28-2004, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Thanks Bob....nicely put.

One question however....... When you broke out of Alcatraz was it on the outgoing or the incoming tide?

T2x
Bobby and Clint Eastwood were the only two to escape.......
Old 05-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Registered

Last edited by Downtown42; 05-28-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Quick Reply: Aronow/Saccenti thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.