Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Memorial Day WeekEnd (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79562-lake-champlain-memorial-day-weekend.html)

GLH 05-20-2004 10:20 PM

Lake Champlain Memorial Day WeekEnd

Todd (Fountain 35) and I decided around a pop tonight that next week end we are going for a ride starting from Mallet's Bay Saturday May 29 around 11 AM.

We'll go from Thayer Beach to Burlington to Essex NY to Indian Bay in Willsboro Bay and to the Turtle in Plattsburgh. (sounds familiar!)

Anyone wants to go boating with the gang is more than welcome, let us know if you want.

If the weather sucks than we'll go Sunday or Monday! We're going to lake George tomorrow everyone have a good week end!

waterheater 05-21-2004 06:43 AM

Re: Lake Champlain Memorial Day WeekEnd

We're in GL. Is this the warm up run? See you in LG later.:D

powerguy 05-21-2004 07:53 AM

We're in also. I think that we should rename Malletts Bay to

Trailer Queen Central

waterheater 05-21-2004 08:20 AM

Good one Dave

drypipetiger 05-22-2004 07:32 PM

If the freezer's empty count me in.

Hey Dave,

When we saw you last night we were just coming from the Turtle. Wish we had known you were coming over we would've waited and joined you. Maybe next time.

FYI, my cell phone ended up at the bottom of the lake at the Turtle.

Later,

Neil

waterheater 05-23-2004 07:34 AM

Must be lovely on the Lake today. Have 47 at my house and rain. Lets hope this blows out in time for next weekend.

powerguy 05-23-2004 12:23 PM

Neil-
We ended up being a little late getting out on the lake Friday. Decided last minute to head up the the Turtle. Had a great ride up and back. Sorry to hear about your phone. We plan on being out next friday and most of the weekend. Going to a graduation party late Saturday afternoon but otherwise weather permitting will be burning fuel. FYI - Fuel at Shipyard is $2.25 for super.

drypipetiger 05-25-2004 12:28 PM

Dave,

Thanks for speaking to John. As mentioned earlier my cell is collecting zebra muscles, but the new one came today and your message was finally received.

So a call was placed to John and a message left. We'll see what he has to say.

Thanks again,

Neil

GLH 05-25-2004 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by bajaneil
FYI, my cell phone ended up at the bottom of the lake at the Turtle.

Classic.

I will be out on the lake but may not be able to go around. K-Lee is in Florida bringing a 60' SportsFisher rig from Marco Island to Marathon with her friend Captain Barb and having fun on it the rest of the week. So I do not want to go hauling rear end around the lake and all those fast Fountains just me and Christopher, we will see.

waterheater 05-25-2004 03:49 PM

We're still planning on going GL, obviously the weather will be a factor. We dont have to go the whole way, whatever works is fine with us. Let me know.