Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tentative LOTO schedule for this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79912-tentative-loto-schedule-weekend.html)

Waterfoul 05-25-2004 09:27 PM

Tentative LOTO schedule for this weekend

Since I won't be able to get on my computer tomorrow, here's what it seems we have decided on as a tentative schedule for the weekend.

Friday: Big Dicks Run. Meet in the cove at The Ledges (MM 20.5, one cover east of Shooters) at 11:30. Leave promptly at noon. Horny Toad for dinner. Shall we say we meet there at 7:00 or so?

Saturday: Party Cove. Meet in the cove at noon for an OSO raft off?? We can dedice on dinner then I guess. Docknockers has been suggested. Sounds good to me. Time: ??

Sunday: Party Cove again? Noon. The Lutz's would like to eat dinner early so they can use their babysitting neice. Backwater Jacks around 6:00 work for everyone??

Monday: Home. :(

We are staying at the Ledges. My number is 616-540-1224 Call anytime!!!

Mike
'Foul

LutzParty 05-25-2004 10:19 PM

Re: Tentative LOTO schedule for this weekend

Thanks MIke (our cruise director) Please make no special plans for us, It was just a suggestion. If it works for everyone else we will do our best to make it.

You have safe travels and we will see you at LOTO
\

buck183 05-25-2004 10:21 PM

Party on Wayne.....

Buck

JC 05-25-2004 10:25 PM

We have two small kids and my wife spoke to someone who was telling her how bad the weather was at LOTO in the spring???? We always go later in the year, but with all the rain ( logs floating ) I may be heading down sooner, any input on the weather in the spring?

Cord 05-25-2004 10:30 PM

The last that I heard it was 90. That sounds a lot better than what I have up here. The mrs doesn't want to leave. I have to, but the boat is fighting me.

Waterfoul 05-26-2004 12:26 AM

We plan on leaving all the rain up her in the north country!!

hp500efi 05-26-2004 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
We plan on leaving all the rain up her in the north country!!

Except right around Cords house...he don't need anymore frick'n rain. Tim, hope the river is on the down swing. You guys deserve a break...have fun.

Bilgerat 05-26-2004 07:41 AM

Weather has been rainy for a few days and is pouring right now, The radio is on let me see what he says..............................storms tonight storm possible friday and 75-80 degrees, they say a chance of storms on the weekend, scattered stuff ( that's a technical LOTO weatherman term) temps through the weekend in the 70's and 80's, this is from KS 95 wed morning. But hey if your'e coming stop by and get some gas from my gas dock we have been trying our best to hold our prices low and usually have the cheapest fuel on the lake 87 and 93 octane. 8MM Gas goes up daily

Steve_H 05-26-2004 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bilgerat
Weather has been rainy for a few days and is pouring right now, The radio is on let me see what he says..............................storms tonight storm possible friday and 75-80 degrees, they say a chance of storms on the weekend, scattered stuff ( that's a technical LOTO weatherman term) temps through the weekend in the 70's and 80's, this is from KS 95 wed morning. But hey if your'e coming stop by and get some gas from my gas dock we have been trying our best to hold our prices low and usually have the cheapest fuel on the lake 87 and 93 octane. 8MM Gas goes up daily

Lakeshores?
how much is 87 today?

Gary Anderson 05-26-2004 07:56 AM

Anyone going to Topsiders friday night?