Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks >

Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks

Notices

Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks

Old 05-30-2004, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks

trash, what is your involvement with Rio? That boat is 2mo old?
Old 05-30-2004, 08:11 AM

Thumbs up Re: Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks

Originally Posted by Spitfire1
...Yep....and on top of that I have noticed that I have water spots....I never had water spots on my other boat...but after using the frenzy and going out one day last week...I came back to water spots on the deck which are pretty stubborn to remove....I had to get the buffer out to remove some of them....I never had this problem when I used the meguiars....I use meguiars number 26...

This may sound anal but I wax my 2004 F150 and 2003 Lincoln with a 4 step MeGuiars every other month. They are both black and we all know how hard black is to keep up. Let me tell you black is the easiest to see scracthes and after I done there is nothing but glass to be seen.

step 1. I use the wax cleaner to remove any old bugs or road grim from the car.

Step 2. Then apply the Gold Wax

Step 3. After the wax I apply the 7 wax

Step 4. Like Spitfire said I apply the 26.

This may take 4 individual coats but there is nothing that comes close to it. I have been using them for over 15 years and I am kindof a clean car nut and have used everything out there, althought I havent given the above product in discussion a try, but if anyone want a wax that will perform and protect I will have to say you cant go wrong by using Meguiars. Just my .02
Old 05-30-2004, 08:56 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been using Frenzy on my boat and truck since May. I have found it to shine better than anything I've ever tried (which is a lot of products). Just about ALL of the HRPA members now use Frenzy and are very happy with the results. On longevity; I haven't felt the need to re-wax and the soot from the transom still comes right off when I wash w/o using some type of additional cleaner. EVERYOTHER wax I tried required some other cleaner to remove transom soot.

I don't know about what some of you are experiencing, but Frenzy works and lasts quite well!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 05-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

I have used this product for about 2 months. I wanted to make sure that I was 100% satisfied on my own boat and vehicles before I introduced into the TMP shop. My vehicles for my construction co. were all done 2 months ago and they see alot of abuse, to this day, they still shine better than any other wax products I have tried, including MaGuires, and Mothers. On my boat, Ive only used the wash and wax and shark tower, I couldnt be more happier. I waxed my CMI's, they look awesome and are still protected, you can really see and feel the difference. Great products from great people, and you can buy in bulk, like 55 gallons Jeff
Old 05-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The Emperors new clothes? I used it on mine first time last week, had a gray stripe on the bow I could never get to shine. Frenzy did make it shine but the verdict in not in on longevity. Use what you like.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:15 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=Zyzzyx2123]Which race boats used it?

Rio Roses, Rodriguez Fountain, Xtreme Racing Fountain, Intigator/National Marine, Bacardi Silver, Racing Frenzy, Oceans 234, Pitman Photo, Pour it On, Taboo, Simply Awesome, Panther, Ready to Go, Liquid Assets, Team Gentry, LaveyCraft, Rumor Has It, Team Muscle, Bad Boyz, Donzi, Zero Cavity, Extreme Marine, to name "a few".

Every one of them has used it under race conditions and have had unparalelled results. We've tested our product against all others, including BioKleen and Meguiar's, and have out performed all of them in hundreds of tests, incorporating all variables.

As far as chemical makeup:
Our chemist, who designed this wax, has been in the finish industry for over 36 years. He has been instrumental in developing the highest quality finishes on the most expensive vehicles (boat, car, RV, plane, etc.). Every week, leaders in the industry turn to him for consultation. Who better to design a wax for finishes than the man who creates the finish to begin with?

When we introduced Waxing Frenzy!, we explained that it was a breakthrough in waxing technology. There has never been a wax made that can out-perform Waxing Frenzy! It is the only true one-step cleaner wax that has an engulfing agent that will not transfer dirt down your hull (like every other wax on the market). It is also the only wax that feeds your finish.

In answer to your chemistry question:
Yes, it is very tricky to blend the 3 components...that's what makes Waxing Frenzy! unique (not a "me too" product). As for the polymers; this polymer will not be introduced to the United States for several years. It is currently the most advanced polymer in the U.S. The blending of these components took several years, but is 100% perfectly balanced so there is no hinderence in performance. It is actually so well balanced that the 3 components aid each other, magnifying the performance of each.

RE: Silicone on your finish:
There are several formulations of silicone. Ours can be removed with solvents, of which quality body shops should be aware. A car or boat that is to be repainted, should be prepped before painting. This will remove any silicone that is in the wax, as it does not go through the paint.

We are very proud of our product. We realize that, as with any new product, there are concerns and questions. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you in greater depth. Feel free to call us any time.

Have a safe Memorial Day.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Spitfire1
...Yep....and on top of that I have noticed that I have water spots....I never had water spots on my other boat...but after using the frenzy and going out one day last week...I came back to water spots on the deck which are pretty stubborn to remove....I had to get the buffer out to remove some of them....I never had this problem when I used the meguiars....I use meguiars number 26...
The reason you are seeing the water spots more is that your boat is more reflective. As far as pulling the water spots off, that is why we formulated the Wash & Wax. People all over the country are getting excellent results using it to remove water spots. Generally, if you have to use a buffer to remove water spots, they were left on the boat too long. We always recommend washing and drying the boat after each use.

Our Waxing Frenzy! is currently being used in the western states (California and Arizona) where there is a real hard water spot problem. It is highly concentrated with minerals, such as lyme and calcium. Between the Waxing Frenzy!, the Wash & Wax, and the Spray Wax, there have been incredible results.

Just curious; where are you and what type of water do you run in?
Old 05-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by frenzy
The reason you are seeing the water spots more is that your boat is more reflective. As far as pulling the water spots off, that is why we formulated the Wash & Wax. People all over the country are getting excellent results using it to remove water spots. Generally, if you have to use a buffer to remove water spots, they were left on the boat too long. We always recommend washing and drying the boat after each use.

Our Waxing Frenzy! is currently being used in the western states (California and Arizona) where there is a real hard water spot problem. It is highly concentrated with minerals, such as lyme and calcium. Between the Waxing Frenzy!, the Wash & Wax, and the Spray Wax, there have been incredible results.

Just curious; where are you and what type of water do you run in?
I run in the waters off south Florida....and contrary to what you have just stated...I am very meticulous about the boat and hand wash it and towel dry it after every outing....like I stated previously....I have been using meguiars on my two previous boats with great results...but after hearing some others pitch your product, decided to give it a try....I cannot however join in singing the praises...it does go on and off easily...no question...but the shine is no better than the #26 Meguiars....and it does not seem to last as long....plus the water spotting problem I have experienced.....that coupled with the fact that it is three times the price....I am sorry...there are a lot of choices out there when it comes to cleaning and waxing products for sure....I personally have to try things myself and make a decision rather than go by the fact that a particular product is a sponsor on several race boats.....to each his own...its a personal choice.......Rich
Old 05-31-2004, 09:15 AM

Frenzy,

Since there seems to be alot of questions concerning the strength, reliability, similarity and quality of shine in your product, do you have any samples available for us to try out? I would like to honestly give it a try but at this point I'm not convinced of the uniqueness of the product. Thanks and have a good day.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:17 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by frenzy
This is not your father's wax!
Nah!! That stuff dried up years ago!!

Quick Reply: Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.